Home

Metal Gear Solid 2 Models

Darth_Kitty

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 months later...

Yes. The SOCOM has new sounds. It is using the pistol sound from SOF2 as of right now. The Ninja skin should be easy. I aready have a skin for it (due to me thinking that the Shadow Trooper looks like him) but a model wouldn't be hard. Also it is just not Solid Snake, but Snake Pliskin, Old Snake (From the NES versions) and Solid Snake from MGS 1. And since my GORE code has some player skins that look like the Bad guys from MGS2, it wouldn't be hard to make them to.

PS. MGS 2 and MGS2: Substance is coming out for PC! Also, get this. In MGS 1, Snake wasn't originaly in that suit. He looked like the NES commando suit he had. Odd huh?

no its not very hard and it does not take very long time to do it with 3dsmax,,its just not possible using that tool

as for softimage... they said thats the tool they were using.. but i dont know if its possible to import the humanoid.gla animations file...sorry cant tell you more

LUCKO MAMBI, WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAt the (explicit deleted) do you thing. You little

mother(explicit deleted). This (explicit deleted) forum is not supporting warez. What the (explicit deleted) is your problem.

If every (explicit deleted) in this forums would get (explicit deleted) softimage from warez-sites and (explicit deleted) P2P sharing programs, the producers would go (explicit deleted) bankrupt (or they at least would at least loose a half million from their 20 million company income). (explicit deleted) it.

[Edit]

Incase you havent figured it out, I was just j/k.

Archived