Home

Metal Gear Solid 2 Models

Darth_Kitty

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Darth-Nasty

the tux model is good but the NES solid snake aint accurate. Probably due to the lack of reference pics.

Here ya go

http://www.zdnet.com/gamespot/features/video/mg_history/screens/01.jpg

This is as good as you are gonna get for MG1 Snake references

:)

Are you gonna be doing a model based on this picture of snake???

I hope so as this is as i have always thought of solid snake. even if the later games have slightly different versions of him. This is how he was before he went to alaska and grew a mullet :)

Go MG1 Snake You Rule!

Thank you Emperor Cyros for getting me that file. I really apreciate it. Also thank you uber h@x0r for trying to get that file for me :) Very nice of you guys!

Darth-Nasty, I will redo the NES model Snake for you brother. I understand how you feel with the mullet. Konami made Snake look like Tom Cruse and Rambo in the first game.

I got GREAT ideas for VR missions today. I will try to make them so time. Right now I am trying to finish the Ninja model as well as get the Tuxedo Snake in game! Damn thats hard!

After the Ninja, I will make Radian then Metal Gear Solid 1 Snake. Or should I do Snake first? Hmmm...

Anyway's thanks for you help guys! If any of you dudes want to help or by yourself put the models ingame for me...be my guest :) To hard for me right now.

I am trying to get SoftImage. I have the money. Just don't really know if I should spend the big Bucks.

Anyway's

Chow dudes and stay cool this damn hot summer.

Grey_Fox AKA Darth_Kitty

darth_kitty@hotmail.com

I am taking a beak from Ninja because I don't wanna rush it. I'm trying to get it as real as possible to the MGS Ninja.

In the mean time I will be working on my favorite model. Snake Pliskin.

Don't worry radian666, I will get Radian too. And Snake of course. I should really redo the NES model thanks to Darth-Nasty giving me a refrence picture (I lost the Front Cover of my copy of Metal Gear for NES, damn!).

Also I don't know squat about getting models ingame. If there is a modeler that HAS got a model in JKII (SniperWolf, VampierHunterD, Mike Frost who ever) please can you import my models for me? I tried over and over but can't do it.

All right, bye all!

:D

Archived