Home

Wars of the Sith

superthrawn

Hey guys, I've come up with what I think is a pretty cool idea for an RPG. Essentially, it takes place in the very, very, very distant past. Personally, I've always thought that the Sith were an ancient race of people, who, at one time or another, spread themselves throughout the Galaxy. Since it's rather unlikely that the Republic would be the first ever Galactic Government, and it's more likely that someone ruled the Galaxy much more singularly, (history reveals this to be the most likely choice: no one had even tried a National Republic before the United States, they had all been dictatorships of one form or another) so I thought why couldn't that be the Sith? They had to show up at one time or another, and before the rise of the Jedi would be the most likely. So that's where my idea comes in. This doesn't affects continuity, so we can basically do whatever with it. Anyway, the Sith rule the Galaxy, under the domination of their leader Klyverr ci Yyat'oor. He has become the Dark Lord of the Sith, and he rules all. All of the old familiar species are here, so you can bring any type into the game, but they can't be previously existing characters. You can be one of the Sith, or one of the Subjugated peoples. In short, this story is about a great War that breaks out among factions of the Sith and their various slaves. All Sith must be Force sensitive. Reply if you have interest in the game, and if there's enough, I'll give more info (I.E.: Character submission forms) as well as set the background. I like this idea, hope you do too.

Umm...whoa. I take it you've never read the EU? ...because the Sith were Jedi who turned to the dark side and subjugated the Sith race on the far-off Korriban, taking the name for themselves. The Great Sith war was the Jedi vs. the Sith in a massive galactic war that ended with the Sith beaten for over a millenium.

Oh, and the first galaxy-wide government was the Republic...which produced the Jedi, which produced the Sith...

Oh wellz...this still looks like a kinda kewl AU...*goes off to think of an idea for a character bio*

Once again my limited knowledge of the background of the Sith shows itself. I did know, however, about the Great Sith Wars, Nomi Sunrider, Exar Kun and all that stuff. I didn't know that the Sith were simply a peacful (?) race of people who were conquered by rogue jedi. Interesting. Anyway, I believe I said it before, this doesn't affect continuity, so this can exist... I hope you'll all give it a shot.

Archived