Home

Who wants to help me get THESE working? :P

-Chrono_MOT-

he is beeing sarcastic.

its not gonna happen!

niente!

nada!

and dont give me the softimage s.h.i.t.

even if u get hands on it u cant just download the knowledge from a cd into your brain like in matrix...

who knows what the future brings but if stuff like this comes out then it will be by a great modteam or software company.

Kind of like the Bid For Power Modteam? It'd certainly would be nice, because I read up on a report that interviewed Lucas, and he said in the original script, he was going to have Dooku fight Yoda with 2 sabers, but he felt that was a little extreme.. i thought that would have kicked even more ass.. Old Master vs old padawn...

If you guys didn't notice, it's a JOKE. The image is FAKE, he said so himself. The whole thing is a JOKE. That's why I said "Go you" because he's like to 15th person to make one of those fake saber pics, and it's nothing special.

umm...actually no it's not a joke. the image with the lit sabers is fake.

the image w/o the lit sabers is real, 100%. I modeled two sabers and angled them into his hands inch by inch. The only problem is, his left hand isn't made to actually grasp the saber. If someone could come out with a mod that allows you to hold something in your left hand, then it's entirely possible...just w/o new animations.

the image itself is not fake, it's not a joke, and if someone could come up with a way to light the second saber (like by finding the code that lights the second end of the destroyer) then you could have two lightsabers in your hand. theoretically, that is.

you can add dual sabers in code. It just wouldnt havent a two handed style so lots of stuff would be weird but it would still be cool.

The models are md3's arent they? You should be able to change the animations with milkshape or something.

Archived