Home

Dark Side and a whole lot more

Darth Kiil

Kaan, it's nice you know the english language, but please stop posting this trash.

The thread sux, yes.

Why do we feel compelled to post in it? Because it spams the forums and we need try and stop it.

This may be your one and only post but there are many spammers in this forum and we can't go caring for every single on of them "Oh, it's just their first spam etc etc etc."

Post this garbage where it is supposed to be. If people are looking for clans ,they will look at the clan recruiting page.

Next time, post on this a forum the link to a clan page or recruiting post.

Myst

Originally posted by Myst

Kaan, it's nice you know the english language, but please stop posting this trash.

The thread sux, yes.

Why do we feel compelled to post in it? Because it spams the forums and we need try and stop it.

This may be your one and only post but there are many spammers in this forum and we can't go caring for every single on of them "Oh, it's just their first spam etc etc etc."

Post this garbage where it is supposed to be. If people are looking for clans ,they will look at the clan recruiting page.

Next time, post on this a forum the link to a clan page or recruiting post.

Myst

I posted for the same reason you did, to give my opinion. Also, I wasnt the one recruiting for a clan. I suggest you take a reading comprehension class. Third I could care less what YOU think. Have a nice weekend.

Kaan

This thread sux, yet you felt compelled to post to it with a quote and a lame ass pic.

Just to be clear... I only came into this thread hoping for something new on the 1.04 patch.... I thought *may*be they nerfed something from the darkside, or added something....etc.

But, to my dismay, it was only a petty squabble. Sorry to have intruded with my "lame-ass pic."

I really don't give a poo about your clan (or was that the other darth-dude) recruiting... as far as I'm concerned, the real spam is everything that followed... this post included. I just wish it said something about clan-crap in the subject line. But hey.... who cares? I'm not as serious about it as others.... I agree with Twins... it really belonged somewhere else... I agree with brothers Darth.... what's done is done...

In fact... don't anyone bother to reply here for me to see... I'm deleting this thread from my "subscribed threads" section and won't be back.

Cya!

Big Daddy Skin

BTW... --> :p

Ya'll don't be so serious!

Didn't I make my point? Joining a clan, no matter what you say, is a multiplayer strategy. Hence the post being overlooked by moderators. Now, as for all the arguing people, please go away. This thread wasn't made for people to be complaining and arguing at each other. Get a life. If you don't like the post, live with it. It's already here and there's nothing you can do to get rid of it. I frankly don't give a rats arse about your opinion on why this shouldn't be here. It was an invitation for people to check out my clan, not to act like a bunch of hormonal jack offs. You don't like the post, go away. It's that simple. God, I really hate dealing with teenagers!

Originally posted by Twins of Doom

please enlighten me, but how is a clan strategy

personally i think that clan recruiting...well it has a lot more to do with "Clan Recruiting" than "Multiplayer Strategy Center"

maybe i'm wrong but...i doubt it on this one

:violin:

As I have already said in this post joining a clan is a multiplayer strategy because when you go into a game with a clanmate, you are more likely to win than alone, especially if you have more than one clanmate to choose from. Hence, it is a strategy. If you don't agree, fine. There's always the option of leaving this thread and never returning.

Originally posted by Twins of Doom

in yoda's swamp there is a sticky about "forum rules and code of conduct"

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=64362

and here's where it links to:

http://64.246.44.70/~lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=39026

now; why didn't you just save us all time by reading these two threads in the beginning?

remember when i said that?

that was posted by the MODERATORS, specifically saying that clan recruiting goes in the clan recruiting forum

why make a clan recruiting forum if it's "strategy"

Oh just shut up already twins. You're getting to be an @ss (not that you weren't the second you started posting on this thread). And must you incessantly quote things. So what, you can use a simple forum option. Whoop-di-frikkin-doo!!! Go away already. If all you want to do is criticise people you should really reconsider the value and substance of your life.

Originally posted by Darth Kiil

Oh just shut up already twins. You're getting to be an @ss (not that you weren't the second you started posting on this thread). And must you incessantly quote things. So what, you can use a simple forum option. Whoop-di-frikkin-doo!!! Go away already. If all you want to do is criticise people you should really reconsider the value and substance of your life.

hey, who's critisizing, i'm not critisizing, i'm telling you where it should go because the MODERATORS AND ADMINISTRATORS put up a sticky in the valley of the jedi and yoda's swamp about WHERE CLAN RECRUITING SHOULD GO!

you the one who is critisizing me

Well whats done is done, I think everyone involved should just calm down and forget about it. If the moderators have any problem with it im sure they will move it to the Recruiting forum, so lets just leave the debate to the powers that be and stop the arguing as it really gets both sides nowhere in a hurry.

Archived