Home

Revolving Saber Throw

DarkCorruptFate

I know some people will say that this is a useless trick or whatever but I am dying to know how to make your saber throw fly around you. I read it sometimes back but I didn't read about how to do it. If you know what I'm talking about then please tell me how to do it or where I can find out. I am refering to how to make your saber revolve around you constantly. I've never actually seen it done. Please answer my post, thank you.

Throw your saber and just as it is about to come back to you, press attack and keep hold of it, strafe left or right to dodge the saber and it should keep spining around you. To keep it going, keep hold of attack, to return your saber, let go of attack.

If you do get it going and you want to leave it there and run away from it, press taunt while still holding attack and run away.

Hope this helped;)

hehehe, it does have merit against stupid noobish idiots, listen to this

i did this.......then i ran off....i'm like "help i disappeared" and the guy goes and kills himself on my saber and says "maybe this will help"

it was SO ****ING FUNNY

hehe, i'm evil

Well if that isnt yet another pointless quote from who .. . wow twins of doom again. The man who never really has anything useful to say if hes not tellin someone how to pull backsweep someone. You really bug me dude.. i wish you would quit following me. And yes it is pretty pointless but it sure looks neat.

Originally posted by Twins of Doom

hehehe, it does have merit against stupid noobish idiots, listen to this

i did this.......then i ran off....i'm like "help i disappeared" and the guy goes and kills himself on my saber and says "maybe this will help"

it was SO ****ING FUNNY

hehe, i'm evil

Why are you calling someone an idiot who is obviously just playing around and having fun? And if he killed himself of his own accord on purpose, why does that make you cunning, or "evil"?Maybe you forgot to say something about the story.

slacker

Archived