Home

Jar Jar model in progress

Major Clod

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

major clod, i can't explain to you the amount of awe i have in the model you have created. the model, IMO, looks to be of the same caliber of any model raven created for the game ... maybe even better. *BLEEP* amazing.

i find it pretty funny that there are so many people who [understatement]dislike[/understatement] jar jar so much and yet are chomping at the bit to get their hands on your model. could it be that they want to see our friendly neighborhood clutsy gungan chopped to bits? no, it can't be. :D

keep up the great work. and if you're looking for ideas, there is a jedi in the EU (something-or-other hett) who dressed like a tuken raider ... just an fyi. maybe you're already working on one, hence your avatar. i guess only time will tell.

Thanks Kit Fisto :)

Major Clod, EXCELLENT model. By Far the best one I've seen released yet (well.... Chewie is up there as well, but you made that one too, so no surprise in that).

the sounds are simply hillarious.... The taunt just makes you want to rip Jar Jar's head right off. If only Chewie had a "rip their head off" special attack.

edit:

Could you possibly also submit your files to jk2files.com in the future? They seem to not go down as often as jediknightii.net's file database....

Major Clod, a truly outstanding model. I'd give it a 10/10. I have one request though. Actually I BEG you, please release a Jar-Jar version that cannot weild a lightsaber, and is void of ALL force powers PLEASE! There is no way on earth Heaven or hell that Jar-Jar should EVER hold a lightsaber or have force lightning?!! Jar-Jar is merely a pawn to be slain.

Archived