Home

Full Jedi from Beginning

Darth_Joha

I've gone through the whole game- loved it, but was a bit bored by the first few levels. After playing through JKI years ago, it was a bit frustrating to go back to saber-less play.

Here's my question: What would be the right combination of cheats to start from the beginning with the saber and full force abilities? I look forward to playing this way on Jedi Knight difficulty, tossing around stormtroopers from the beginning.

For those of you who have played through this way, does this mess up the game when the point comes in which you're supposed to get your lightsaber, and subsequent force additions after that?

Thanx

DJ

• 2 weeks later...

I think these cheats will work for you good

-give all

-setfoceall 5

This way you can stomp those stormies, but just watch out and don't throw your saber at jan like i did :o .

As for getting your LS when you're supposed to.... every map change you hit you have to use the 2 codes i stated about to get your foce power and your lightsaber again, in other words, when you get to yavin_temple don't use the cheats, and after you get the lightsaber then all you have to do is use the cheat setfoce all 5, or wait patitently until they go up on their own again

The cheats Sithspoon gave will give you everything at the start of the game.

BUT

Be very careful which weapon you use on the early levels as the game will crash (at least it does with mine using the Imperial Repeater).

If you choose the lightsabre at the beginning and it is invisible, sabrethrow it and all should be right with lightsabre part of the cheat.

I was playing around with this a little bit.

forcepowers get reseting each time you change levels

can have weird results, you may have your saber but

no saber attack/defence...kinda odd

especialy isnce you can still block stuff.

I found that the best way to do this is to use an autoexec.cfg file. In this file set up all the things you want set. For example, I have something like the following fo SP (this is off the top of my head, so some of the commands may be a little off, but you'll get the idea:

// bind a key to run the autoexec file in the game

bind q exec autoexec.cfg

// enable cheats

helpusobi 1

// set up the force powers the way you want. For me, I set up my powers they way I have them set in MP (I find this a bit more "realistic" that set up uber-force ability with setforceall 5

setforcepull 3

setforcepush 3

setforceheal 1

setsaberoffence 2

setsaberdefence 3

etc...

// set up weapons

giveweaponnum 1 //saber

giveweaponnum 4 //thermal detonators

etc...

// give full ammo for those weapons (if you don't, I think they all default to 0)

givefullammo

//if you like, set up keys to spawn npcs (both good and bad). This is kind of neat, as it allows you to fight reborn on the first level, or have a jedi trainer fight along with you.

bind F1 npc spawn reborn

bind F2 npc spawn luke

etc...

You get the idea. Again, I can't remember the exact commands, but this is basically how it is done. So when you get into the game, you would just hit "q" and all your stuff will be set up. You'll have to do this on each new level, bit it is only one key press, and then off you go! Hope that helps.

I'm a newbie to these forums but I have been playing Jedi Outcast since it came out. Is it possilbe to setforceall 5? I I set it to setforceall 3 because I thought that was the highest that it was allowed to go. I also was wondering if any of you guys did any Mods and stuff like that. I've been downloading them since i found out about them. Which was like in April or May! So thanks for listining and I hope that I get a reply. Thanks

:duel::lsduel:

OK, an autoexec.cfg is a file that is executed upon startup of the game. If it is not there (in your gamedata\base directory), simply create a textfile, name it autoexec.cfg and - voilá!

A word about setforceall 5: This is the maximum of force power levels. Kyle cannot reach these levels in the game, but e.g. force push 5 is what desann has, or force jump 5 is what Luke has. They're simply better than Kyle :D

Watch out when using mind trick at level 5: It lets you slip into the person you cast it upon and you can walk them around. You can walk around as a stormie and attack other stormies yourself or jump into an abyss. This is very funny, but I found it cooler to have it at level 3 and make stormies fight each other :D :D Also it sucks because while being inside the stormies body, Kyle is completely vulnerable, doesn't even block blaster fire etc.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow!! you can set force to level 5!!!!!

Thats really odd. I can understand why that would be in the game to let Desann be more powerful than you, but why bother making it so you took over stormtroopers??? I find that odd.

Anyway, I gonna do this when I get the episode2 mod. I LOVE throwing stormtroopers around and so shoving pull and push to level 5 against some droids should be damn good.

What happens to grip and lightning??? Are they more powerful too???

This is well odd.

Archived