Home

Captain Lone Starr skin in progress!

Yar Cydoh

Could you maybe show us a better angle? Like one from the front, side, back and closeup? I think that would be better to give you comments and criticism on.

But what I can see is that there doesn't seem to be a good separation in values on that jacket (if that is because it was taken with 16 bit textures, that would explain).

And the pants seem kind of disorganized and don't show creases or pockets or seams that clothing would have.

And the hair looks blotchy and has inconsistant detail. Looks like he is losing hair.

Yar, are you using modview? You should realy take screenshots from modview at first since you have total control on the position of your screenshots. If you don't know what modview is, download raven's editing tools, it's included. You can find the link of the tools in the sticky resources thread.

I think it's looking pretty good, I especially like the face and the back of the jacket.

The pants do look like they need to be worked on, maybe look at some of the textures from the game to see how they're done.

The boots could use a little more detail as well. Adding the seam lines, some laces, and a bit of shading could really make them look fantastic.

-HapSlash

The boots could use a little more detail as well. Adding the seam lines, some laces, and a bit of shading could really make them look fantastic.

I'm leaving the boots alone becuase he wears boots with no laces. Just cowboy boots.

There is something funny about the gaze. I don't know if it's the distortion but is eyes make him look like a mad berserker in a frenzy.

If you look closly you'll see that the eye lids are way to bright making him look a little "funky"

I'm starting work on the pants right now :)

Archived