Home

Mod's/TC Help Wanted List

KMan

Fairly simple, hopefully.

Here are the rules:

• Give the name of the mod and the website to go to for more information.
  • Give a list of how many and/or what type of modelers are needed (players, weapons, map objects, etc.)
  • If you are interested in joining any of these mods DO NOT POST HERE! Go to their website and/or contact them by e-mail. Any posts in reply to the requests will be deleted.
  • When the positions have been filled. Go back to your post and edit it (with Position Filled) or remove it.
  • No duplicate posting. You should be able to edit your posts easily.

This is a courtesy to those that have had rather limited results from the JK2 Mod Central boards.

Alrighty, The Golden Age is looking for a bit of everything right now.

This will be a MP|TC conversion for Jedi Outcast based in the EU. Featuring multiple storylines (3-5) and main heroes (read, villian.) The game will traverse the time period of Ulic Qel-Droma & the Beast Riders of Onderon, Exar Kun & the Dark Lords of the Sith, etc.

We are building a massive conversion, with player count coming near a staggering 50. Also, models for new sabers, items, etc.

Maps will be based on the planets in the EU. Map sizes will also be massive, and various locales and landmarks to discover.

3-5 new force abilities per side, with a few extra special "default" force abilities as well. Single, Double, & Dual sabers, and noew forms to compliment the 2 new style variants.

We are currently looking for: Modelers, skinners, mappers, coders, you name it. This is going to be a huge undertaking, and the more talent we have, the bettere & quicker we can create this.

For information on joining, visit our website here

We are in dire need of staff for this mod. We are currently calling it the Kung Fu TC only because there will be a fluid acrobatic fighting system in the game along with guns and sabers. This mod will also feature the 7 TRUE lightsaber forms. That's right. Parrys and all.

We think it will take place in the SW universe and could go as long as 6 episodes. Currently no technical details have been worked out. Just a story outline. Now if only we could get started.

We need modelers, skinners, animators, coders and mappers. Voice actors would be nice as well:D

I am reluctant to give away any plot info at this moment so e-mail me if you are interested or need more info before making a commitment:

greenday41@cinci.rr.com

thanx:jawa

Hey Jango, you need to change the name of your mod, cause I'm already working on the real Kung Fu Mod. It does not take place in the SW universe, but rather in ancient China. I have the game already desighned for the most part, and I have the entire team already, so there are no job openings at this time other than a couple of slots for Good Coders. Anyway, we dont have a website yet, and probably wont be showing anything or even talking about this for awhile. I was just kinda forced to say sumthin since there is already a Mod out there going by the name Kung Fu mod. Actually the name for this game probably wont be Kung Fu mod, but its what I've been calling it, hehe.

The Dark Forces 2: Jedi Knight TC for Jedi Outcast needs several new models.

At this time, we are in need of several dark Jedi, including Jerec, Sariss, Boc and the "twins."

For Boc, I am thinking that a good, generic male Twi'lek will more than suffice; seeing the large ammount of variation on the female Twi'lek skin, I'm sure a talented skinner could do the necessary work to make Boc look like that demented lil bastard we all know and love. Or hate. Whichever : )

For the twins, whose names excape me because it's 7AM, I think one model will be more than sufficient; rescaling can be used to make the differential between them, not even considering the flexibility in skinning to distinguish them.

Jerec and Sariss, I think, need specialized models.

Oh, right, besides the Dark Jedi we also need 8t88, Wee Gee and the Jedi who appears in the opening scene whose name escapes me for the moment. Again, it's 7AM, gimme a break ^_^.

If you're interested, or if you want to ask questions or offer suggestions, email me at harukaze@jk.jk2edit.com.

~ Michael

Current model list:

Jerec - unclaimed

Sariss - unclaimed

Yun - Harukaze

Maw - Madjai

Twins - unclaimed

Boc / male Twi'lek - unclaimed

8t88 - unclaimed

Wee Gee - unclaimed

Jedi - unclaimed

When I wake up I'll edit and add the names of the characters I've forgotten ^_^

hi Tenseiga Mod is looking for coders, character modellers, animators(well it's extremely hard to find xsi unless u haev cash or *errr* get it by 'other means'), mappers, and skinners. Please apply to zhiu@rogers.com or cryinclouds@hotmail.com.

Currently the mod is based on sword play with parrying in mind. It will be set in a fuedal age, but the settings are more fantasy than historically accurate. Themes are more fantasy to. Instead of a regular sword you will have a unique one named Tenseiga. We will be replacing force powers with special moves, and i'm considering chi attacks. I took a look at the animation system steup for jk ii. it's quite chaotic but it makes sense. so i thnk we'll be needing at least 2-3 animators creating and connecting the animations. coders are efinately needed and mappers as well. currently we have a site up but there's nothing really to see yet. as for me, i'm character artist, project leader along w/ Synti, part time modeller, synti is webmaster and project leader, we also have Lardass112 who is a modeller and a skinner. Looking forward to applications!

site is http://tenseiga.jediknightii.net.

*psst* Harukaze, you forgot other postitions...

Anyway, we(the TCJK1 team) are also looking for mappers, coders, skinners, and, of course, modelers.

Contact Harukaze, Myself, or Reaper1576.

My e-mail is:

grets_sirob@attbi.com

Oh, and Harukaze, the "twins" are Gorc(the larger) and Pic(the smaller).

And the jedi at the beggining is Rahn.

:emperor: I shall rule the galaxy.

Hey everyone. Jedi Fortress NEEDS YOU!

We're looking for pretty much anyone to fill some gaps in Modeling, Mapping, Coding, Animating...pretty much everything is open. The more people we get working on this, the faster a release date will be met. If you have any questions or comments, please contact us!

Here's our site and the info for our contacts are on the ABOUT page! Thanks!

JEDI FORTRESS

Disposable Freedom is looking for:

Character Modelers

Weapon Modelers (Swords and Guns)

Mappers

Skinners

Coders

Animators

(Basically one of everything)

http://disposablefreedom.jedioutcastmaps.com

No about section, so ill sum it all up here:

Around 2100 X Country finds a new element while digging in Antartica. This new element has the potential to do anything from power cities to make super humans and super weapons. Somewhere along the line this emelent fell into the wrong hands. The mod will revolve around the war to get the element back or destroy ther enemy.

Yea... so if ur interested email angrycottoncandyelf@hotmail.com

MSN: angrycottoncandyelf@hotmail.com

AIM: CaptianMcJesus

The Brothers In Arms W40K TC is looking for some people to help in various capacities, including:

mapping

modelling

skinning

coding

and perhaps summat else if we think of it. We could do with at least 1 person with 3dsmax, cos we dont have a copy yet (hopefully be getting a copy meself over the hols, but not sure), and also wiv Visual C++ 6, cos we cant find the CD. Anyway, if ur interested then drop me a line at mat_howe@hotmail.com

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

greetings everyone

I am Kiel Charny from The Jedi Order and we are looking to get a clan skin pack up and running so we have turned to you, the good people at jediknightii.net. If you would like to help out with the skinning or modeling for our skin pack...

you can e-mail me at:

JO_KielCharny@msn.com

also feel free to viset our site at:

http://www.the-jediorder.com

I'll be more then happy to answer any questions you may have.

I thank you for your time and have a nice day.

*bows*

I'm currently looking for 2 mappers, 3 modelers and 1 coder to work on a Total Conversion of Jedi Knight 2 called Atomic forces (working title). It will be a non-starwars based TC with many promissing features.

I'm looking for

one weapons/items modeler

one team tango modeler (player models)

one t7 subject modeler (player models)

2 mappers and 1 coder.

If you want to read the story + overview for what i have in mind then pls click the following link:

http://452.netfirms.com/x.htm

You can also PM your comments or e-mail from the site, thank you for your time.

Subject452,

Project Leader AT

Hi I’m recruiting for the NwO clan modding team to work on maps mod’s and future projects any one interested please contact me with some detail of your past work examples please contact me on reaper1576@nwo2k.net with a bit about your self and a example of your work there are 6 positions available at this time for mapper, scripter modellers and skinners there will be more position in the future the site address is http://www.nwo2k.net so take a look.

Greeting's Friends.

The time has come to enable the community to enjoy a Modification of the orginal movies. Iam forming a team of Mappers, Skinners, Modelers, Sound Editors as well as editors who can work on a few short cut scenes.

The time frame for this mod will be ROTJ, Just as look steps in Jabbas Palace... The idea behind it is to let you play the movie.

As of right now, Musashi (who will be modeling) has signed up on board... I will be contacting and asking certain indivudials and asking if the would like to help out with this project.

If you are saying to yourself... Bah, this will never happen... Think again, We have already begun. Shots will be posted as soon as we can have everyone on our staff ready to work on it.

Again, if you would be willing to help.... Please, leave your Email or MSN or AOL name... And I will contact you.

Thank you,

Crosis

Kinja's Total Conversion Mod Team Hireing!

Kinja here! Well, I'm looking for a couple of really good coders for a Total Conversion me and some of my friends and colleagues are working on. I don't want to give out too much info about it at this point.(not until we have more to show) I will say that it does not take place in the Star Wars Universe, but rather in ancient China. We will be shooting for a very proffessional stand alone game. I have a very experienced Lead Animator on the project aswell as an ex Image Comics artist and another very talented friend working on the concepts as we speak. Actually they have been working on them for about a month now. The very talented Kman, the guy who skinned Count Dooku and my Yoda Model will be working our charachter skins. BTW: I'm also looking for 1 or two very good and experienced level Mappers. So if you think you got what it takes please E-Mail me at revolutiongames@msn.com . Also please include any relevent experience that you have. THX

-Kinja

Hello all.

"Journey Into The Dark" is a MP-Story based Mod for Jedi Knight 2. Every player will represent his own and important role in the team which will have to discover and pass through an enormous fantasy world.

http://jitd.fragland.net/

It is set in a fantasy world much like Tolkien's Lord of the Rings/The Silmarillion, complete with "More than 15 different kinds of enemys (Giant spiders, werwolves, dragons ect.)"

Our team is in dire need of skinners and more modellers. If interested, goto our website and/or contact JackNeil at: jackneil@gmx.de

German-speakers are a plus!!

Here's the forum thread to a few characters I'm working on:

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=70153

Archived