Home

Arcosante PA: Unity through Diversity

YourGod

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ROFL, well go see it. I guarantee you'll laugh so much you'll get cramps. :D

And go see Rat Race too, if you haven't already.

That one scene with the Nazi styled Rolls Royce spinning out of control and up on the podium before a WWII veteran meeting cracked me up so much I disturbed the rest of the audience in the theater for a short time afterwards. Couldn't stop laughing. :D

In fact, just thinking of it right now makes me wanna laugh. :p

well then Ill just have to bring it back on topic.

How can I become a Jedi?

Any thoughts?

Hey dont knock it YourGod, 195 views and still counting, normaly we would charge for this kind of advertising. :angel:

so jedi's was the topic? don't know a flyin @*#& about being a jedi

Well I know you got to be able to float things around with your mind before you can become a Jedi. So maybe if I build a lot into my "Float Things With Your Mind" skill tree, I can become a Jedi.

Wraith....

New Topic Titles

I suggested the PA recruiting area and still support the idea. Only got one response back on the idea and it was negative.

but I really don't see the need for a general PA board.

At least it didnt get flamed...so it still might be receptive to the general forum population.

But it needs a better name, I ran out of creativity at that point.

but if u made them all sticky...wouldn't there be a few always stuck @ the bottom?...i mean, w/a good amount of posts, there would be nowhere to go, so those who were @ the bottom would jus keep makin new threads 2 get 2 the top - or sumthin like that

it would be nice if there were a way to make several sub-forums in which different types of PA's could be found, but ppl would probly end up spammin on the wrong ones jus 2 hit a broader audience

Archived