Home

stances?

darthbong

i'm rather new to this game and hear alot about stances ,(heavy, fast, yellow?) vand was wondering what you do to change your stance. does it happen automaticly depending on whitch movs you choose? and what stances are best for what?

thanx for the help

The default key for cycling through stances is "L." You do this manually. Some of the "special" moves can only be done in a specific stance. It's difficult to say what stance is best for what, because everyone has their own style of fighting. Practice and time will tell. :)

hmm.. lets see..

Stab Backwards

If any enemy is located behind you, you can use the following to stab:

- Backward + Primary

Forward Lundge

If you are crouching and using the Fast Lightsaber Combat Style, a lundge can be done with:

- Forward + Primary while crouched

Flip Forward & Attack Downward

If an enemy is directly in front of you and you are using the Medium Lightsaber Combat Style, this "death from above" move can be used with:

- Forward + Primary + Jump

Forward Jump & Downward Hack

If you are standing in the ready position and you are using Strong Lightsaber Combat Style, an unblockable finishing move can be carried out with:

- Forward + Primary + Jump from standing position

- Jump + Primary while in air + Jump Forward (update from nem-x)

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Forward Jump & Downward Hack

If you are standing in the ready position and you are using Strong Lightsaber Combat Style, an unblockable finishing move can be carried out with:

- Forward + Primary + Jump from standing position

- Jump + Primary while in air + Jump Forward (update from nem-x)

a much easier way to do DFA is do any heavy primary and primary and jump at the same time 3/4 of the way through the first one

Originally posted by -=Chi3f=-

Let's not forget the all-menacing kick

Forward +jump +jump at or on a player. You'll backflip off them and cause them to fall down. Works on Absorb-whores, pardon my French.

nice. i'm going to have to take a crack at that right now. :D

Archived