Home

I challenge you!

Guest King Andrei

Guest King Andrei

Hello, if anybody here wants to play GTA, StarCraft, Counter-Strike, Galactic Battlegrounds Demo (Don't have the full game yet), or other with me on the Net, private message me soon.

Guest King Andrei

GTA 1 and 2

StarCraft original, Brood Wars, Gundam

Oh, I also got Carmageddon 2 and 1. :D

Guest King Andrei
Originally posted by Lord Fergie

GTA 1 and 2

It is like you thought there was more than one

Yes it is more than one, duh!:rolleyess

There's also GTA 3 which I haven't got right now.

Guest King Andrei
Originally posted by NL_Ackbar

is there a multiplay option on gta2? :confused:

Yes, check your "GTA Manager.exe" file more carefully and you'll stumble upon a multiplayer option.

uhm.. where are you from anyway.. cause i live in the Ntherlands.. andif you live in a different time period.. we have to considere that :D... right now in my country it is just past 4 PM.. ill be home around 5.30 and ill add you (sorta forgot yesterday :D)

edit: never mind i just saw your loaction.... you didnt have that there before :D... is that a different time area as mine?

Guest King Andrei
Originally posted by Wraith 8

uhm.. where are you from anyway.. cause i live in the Ntherlands.. andif you live in a different time period.. we have to considere that :D... right now in my country it is just past 4 PM.. ill be home around 5.30 and ill add you (sorta forgot yesterday :D)

edit: never mind i just saw your loaction.... you didnt have that there before :D... is that a different time area as mine?

The time I'm posting right now is 5:14 PM. I'm in EET (Eastern European Time) or GMT+2.

You must be in CET (Central European Time) or GMT+1, right? Cause it says 5:04 PM for me the time you posted that message.

Archived