Home

Tell You I Will 2

darthfergie

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Tie Guy
Originally posted by Luke Skywalker

err tough one im going to guess, his left? tell me if im right before i post a question

Just ask a question regardless

Who flew in the a-wing that turned right in the 2nd Death Star rather than left?

Guest Luke Skywalker

Science a candle in the dark by Caral Sagan, its a great book realeating to logic, athiesm, ect. READ IT NOW!!!

What computer are you running?

Guest Tie Guy

Not to say something against you are anything, but a wise man once said...

"the stupidest decision a man could make is not to believe in God. If you do, and there is no God, then you have lost nothing, but if there is a God, then you have gained something more valuable than life itself."

He is saying that believing in God is a win-win situation

So, are we gonna stop asking questions? :confused:

Guest Luke Skywalker
Originally posted by Tie Guy

Not to say something against you are anything, but a wise man once said...

"the stupidest decision a man could make is not to believe in God. If you do, and there is no God, then you have lost nothing, but if there is a God, then you have gained something more valuable than life itself."

He is saying that believing in God is a win-win situation

So, are we gonna stop asking questions? :confused:

I crave the truth because I like science its not a matter of winning its a matter of knowing.

Guest Tie Guy
Originally posted by Luke Skywalker

I crave the truth because I like science its not a matter of winning its a matter of knowing.

Well, it not like all religious people are ignorant in the ways of science. In fact, relgion is all about knowing the truth, thats the point. If its truth you desire, there is no truth in atheism. If you like science, then you will know that everything in the universe points too a creator, or some kind of divine being thats causes things too work in order. You would know perfectly well that eveolution and the sort CAN'T exist because data cannot be added to a genetic code naturally, no matter how much time, it is only subtracted, causing an opposite effect of evolution. And do you really think that our complex and intricate brain systems were created from a mass of chemicals that just happened to come together by a 1 and a 100 billion chance. I'm just using that as an example, but you know what i mean.

But...i don't mean to get into a huge debate so.....

What killed Luyjane Forge?

Guest Tie Guy

ARGH!!!!!!!!!! ASK A QUESTION!!!!!!!!!!!

A Commando Stormtrooper killed Luyjane

What is the capitol of Assyria? (do you know where that is from?)

Archived