Home

Tell You I Will 2

darthfergie

Guest Tie Guy

no, i g to the galactic discussion first, and then the Off-Topic next, then the developers forum, and then everywhere else after that, if i get that far.

Why didn't LEC make the entire tour map into screens, not just certain areas?

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xwing guy

Yeah, I've downloaded a bunch of avatars from your site and I'm using one right now.

Do you think the Vong will take courscant in one of the later NJO books?

Guest Boba Rhett

Because they love my witty humor? :rolleyes::D

What game are enjoying playing at this present time? If it's Max Payne, tell me what you think of it.

Guest Boba Rhett

GC. I would list the reasons but I don't have the time. There's a post a couple of pages back that has my opinions in it. :)

Doesn't anyone here have Max Payne? :confused:

Guest Boba Rhett

Well, I haven't played either one yet but from what I've heard, it's not quite as gory but the plot is very mature.

boxers or briefs? :D

Guest Tie Guy

EDIT: Boxers

Doesn't anyone here like Final Fantasy besides me?!? ;)

BTW, the US Open is a tennis tournament ferg! And i'm playing XWA and RA2 right now. And the ps2 rocks!

Oh, and I'm registered at the JKII.net forums, i have at least 7 posts. :D

Guest Boba Rhett

Lol. That sounds funny coming after my question. :D

I liked Final Fantasy as well. The story was kind of weak but I enjoyed it on many more levels than just the story.

What other movies have you enjoyed this summer?

Guest xwing guy

Pearl Harbor(good action, but the love story just didn't fit), Jurrasic park3(good movie except at the end after the marines had landed the spinosaurs should have come running out and then the marines shot it):) , and... man! I can't remember I saw another movie but I can't remember!

Who here has SOF besides me?

Guest Tie Guy

There all about different thing, and they all have different themes. But mainly, you are trying to save the world, which ever world you happen to be on. They are in the Role Playing genre, they are extremely addicting and fun. They are only for playstation though, which is fine. Oh, and its made by squaresoft.

How could somone not have heard of the final fantasy series?

Archived