Home

Xbox, PS2, or PC?

Loyal_Imperial

What version of SWG will you be playing?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. What version of SWG will you be playing?

• PC
    • Xbox
    • PS2

Originally posted by -=Chi3f=-

Yes, I strongly agree. PC 100%. I have a PS2, but it just doesn't stack up to the PC games.

Acctually I think that the ps2 does have some certain qualities

that suprass the pc. For instance it will always work, no upgrades

or patches or errors.

Well we could get into a big thing about pcs's but you know.

You all seem to be forgetting something: what about those of us who don't have and cannot afford an even fairly top-of-the-line gaming computer that would be able to run Galaxies at an acceptable level of quality? I'm in that category, due to my lack of a job and my "frugal" parents. I admit, the console versions will probably be lacking in some areas compared to the PC versions (communication, graphics), but that's not going to keep from getting the PS2 version anyway.

Also, you will be able to download patches and updates, provided you have a memory card and/or hard drive, but I don't know how they'll be able to get the whole space expansion pack onto a hard drive. I hope they'll find a way. If they don't, I'm going to burn down Sony's headquarters building in protest. Maybe.:mad:

Originally posted by madzabrak

You all seem to be forgetting something: what about those of us who don't have and cannot afford an even fairly top-of-the-line gaming computer that would be able to run Galaxies at an acceptable level of quality? I'm in that category, due to my lack of a job and my "frugal" parents. I admit, the console versions will probably be lacking in some areas compared to the PC versions (communication, graphics), but that's not going to keep from getting the PS2 version anyway.

Also, you will be able to download patches and updates, provided you have a memory card and/or hard drive, but I don't know how they'll be able to get the whole space expansion pack onto a hard drive. I hope they'll find a way. If they don't, I'm going to burn down Sony's headquarters building in protest. Maybe.:mad:

important things should be connection and maybe graphics card, other than that you'll probably only need a high low-end system to low-mid end sytem to run the game

And a bucketful of RAM. The new EQ requires 512, who knows where SWG will end up?

(of course, that is partly because EQ is based on a graphic engine that... well... sucks. But SWG will propably still require a lot of RAM. Luckily, RAM is cheap. Graphics cards are not.)

Archived