Home

I'm having difficulty posting :(

Guest Thrawn

I and some others have been having difficulty posting. If I try to post, sometimes it works, but other times it doesn't. I click "Submit" and wait. The little blue bar at the bottom goes really slow, and when it gets about 3/4 of the way an error message comes up saying "The server returned an invalid or unrecognizable response." What should I do? :confused:

Guest Tie Guy

I've had the same problem. Just try submitting it again until it works, but make sure that you check afterwards to make sure you didn't double-post. If you did, just delete them. There really isn't much you can doo, but remember "patience is a virtue" ;)

Guest Gamma732

The threads won't update for me again. Does anyone have any idea as to how I can fix this?

EDIT: Sorry about the double post......I forgot I was the last one to post

Guest Gamma732
Originally posted by darthfergie

SOOOO TRUE!!!!!!!

I've rebooted and rebooted and loged on and off, but it still slows down:(

Right now it is working fine though:D

Exact same thing here. Its really getting bothersome. Hey.....you guys don't think this is some kind of sinister plot to cut down on spam do you?? ;) I'm j/k, of course heheh

Guest Gamma732
Originally posted by darthfergie

No your not joking...IT HAS TO BE TRUE!!!!!!!

...wait no...Rommel can still post soooo

Ouch.....that was harsh :D

Hey....its actually posting fast!!!

Guest ChrisC3po

I think I may have figured out what the problem is. Our PHP timeout rate is too low. Our server guys can't seem to give me access to the file I need to edit, to fully correct the problem. So as a temp correct I'm disabling e-mail notification (which was the primary problem). Hopefully things will go faster now.

Archived