Home

The dual saber cometh

Dest

lol I gotcha, I enabled downloading and got in fine. posted some pics on the modeling to promote you. Good work man! This is all we have left to do (and I recommend that you don't release it until you figure at least one or two out):

1.) Tavion and Desann stances

2.) Different colored blades

3.) Ability to use one, two, three, or four ignited blades at once.

4.) Please take off that horrible client-side scaling. Everyone I was playing against used two destroyers and scaled themselves down so tiny they were impossible to hit.

5.) Keep that saber-throwing stuff, although it'd be cool to throw sabers people would abuse it to death.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Good work man! This is all we have left to do

I'm sorry -Chrono_MOT- What have you done?

4.) Please take off that horrible client-side scaling. Everyone I was playing against used two destroyers and scaled themselves down so tiny they were impossible to hit.

Erm isn't the model scaling controlled by the server?

lol nick, typical n00b reply. you read too literally. never once did I say I had done anything, but in actuality I contributed quite a bit of info to Dest for use in this mod. A lot of ideas we had in common and that's when we realized this mod was going to be a reality.

second of all, yes - it is controlled by the server but clients can change their size using the server and make themselves incredibly small...or incredibly large.

shush - think before you reply, and be gone from this thread.

LOL -Chrono_MOT-, typical prick reply!

Just because someone doesn't have a large amount of posts under his belt doesn't mean he's a n00b. It means that possibly he doesn't spurt out loads of bull**** on threads when noone gives a dam what you say. Those ideas of yours were probably already in Dests mind before you blurted them out, just to make yourself look big.

Don't call me a n00b ever again right?

BTW Clients can't alter their size through the server since the scales themselves have only one entry point and that is through the cfg file, which only the admin can modify.

Oh and btw, contributing a bit of info is a far cry from actually helping him with the code, which I have done.

Jesus, How old are you anyway?

When did you all of a sudden appear on the scene and assume that just because of this thread this idea has never come up before?

LOL, Just because you registered on this forum first doesn't mean you were on the scene before me. Hell, this game just came out 2 months ago. God you arrogant prick.

BTW, I never said that this idea had never come up before. Jesus!!

Oh and I'm 21.

hey dest,

ive been playing on the server since last night and ive noticed that there are a few different mod options with the sabers and scaling of characters etc. a few people were asking how to do various things and i was just wondering if you have a list of the mods you were using.

for example:

/model yoda

/model tiny

/model large

* how to get the long sabers

* how to get characters the sizes of ants

i think there were possibly a few?

thanks

~* beau *~

Here is a picture of me with a saber in the left hand.

shot0000.jpg

It was half of what is my own twin saber code. I'm about to test the twin saber code now so if it goes according to plan I'll post a pic for you guys.

very good. now all that's left is to get Tavion and Desann's unglitched stances in the game. For some reason you can see everyone else but your self using it.

When either of you figures out how to use two different hilts let me know so I can design some hilts for you to stick in your mod.

Hey dest would you be interested in me doing some animations, It wont be all new. For my styles I take all off the different styles and make the animations so the hands are never together.

I think it would be possible.

I've made Darth Maul Stance(soon to be released)

Working on a Yoda Stance

Check The Modeling Forum for more on this

Archived