Home

The dual saber cometh

Dest

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Red Devil

I can find JediMod Beta 1 and not JediMod v1.0 the beta it says 2nd saber instance at top :( i can not have duel sabers how can i fix ??

Wait for JediMod v1.0 it should be available to download today. The beta version is buggy to say the least.

Hey Dest, how come when running my ded server, I go into the game, and when I do the twosaber, it works, but at the top, it says Unknown cmd twosaber, and the same goes for sit, TheDestroyer, taunt... is there somethign I am missing???

was playing last night on the server with Chrono... I must say.. this mod is really great guys. The new command stuff like sit is pretty schweet. This mod keeps getting better and better and better. So what's planned for version 2.0? Dual weaponry. :p

oh and before I forget, have you guys figured out how to scale weapon fire yet? cuz if you scale yourself really small, like .1 - .2, all the weapon fire is the same size as it would be if you were like 1 or so. also weaponry tends to fire from where it would be if your were scaled at 1 at that size as well. hmm.. just a thought.

Love it guys!

Fantastic mod Dest, by far the best one out. My favorate little feature though, when you toss your saber at someone they can knock it to the ground, priceless :D The little delay between it hitting the ground then coming right back is perfect. It takes some strategy now to kill somebody with a saberthrow. If you miss, your screwed ;)

I love it!!

Oh, one feature I'd love to see is multiple taunt support, some charecters have so many great lines it's unfortunate to pick just one

CT :lightning

http://www.drivingcatstudios.com

Originally posted by Toonces

My favorate little feature though, when you toss your saber at someone they can knock it to the ground, priceless

hmm i find that a problem when i use it. I have to run round for ages looking for where it went.

oh yeah a few other things:

1. bot dualsabers: i have tried everything to get my darthmaul bot to use a doublesaber but i cant get it to work (i did have it working previously is tchoukys mod) any help?

2.bot two sabers: are you gonna incorporate this?

3. i see you have disabled the normal stances when using 1 doublesaber. i dont think this is nessacerry. I can see the point of using it with two sabers but with one doublesaber the original stances still work well

so far this post has been just criticism. just constructive mind.

now for the congratulations for making the bestest mod ever!

:) :)

the normal stances with the double bladed saber were weird cause the 2nd blade of the saber would always hit you in the nuts. And the normal stances are kindof the advantage of the single saber.

YES!!

Great job Dest!!

You managed to do it! Two sabers, and I like the balance!

There are a lot of features to play with and set up some pretty different sittuations. Nice!!

Thank you so much!!

I love the force jumping off walls in mid-air.

Since you added those emotes, I wonder if you are interested in getting more than one taunt sound file to work for characters?

If you are, I know Garik Loran (sp?) did some work in that area once before. Perhaps that is another mod idea you might incorporate into your fabulous collection of mods.

May I imitate the Comic Book Guy and declare,

"Best Mod ever!"

Thank you Tchouky! Thank you Dest!

-nomad

MTFBWY

*sighs* *has been answering these questions all night and most of the day* :) to use the bots with dualbladed sabers, you must make sure to have in the autoexec.cfg file, OR your server.cfg file these lines

seta mod_debugcheats 1

seta mod_dualblade 1

seta g_botdoublesaber 1

so when you add the bot, it will have a double bladed saber...

Hopefully that will help any of you wanting bots with Maul-like sabers:)

Originally posted by Andy867

*sighs* *has been answering these questions all night and most of the day* :) to use the bots with dualbladed sabers, you must make sure to have in the autoexec.cfg file, OR your server.cfg file these lines

seta mod_debugcheats 1

seta mod_dualblade 1

seta g_botdoublesaber 1

so when you add the bot, it will have a double bladed saber...

Hopefully that will help any of you wanting bots with Maul-like sabers:)

Already tried that and it still doesn`t work

i need help. this is the first time i try to use a mod in this game and i am havin probs.

i download JediMod.zip and i extract the contents of the zip to GameData\JediMod.

so i have the following in that folder:

autoexec.cfg

cvar.txt

description.txt

games.log

JediMod.pk3 (630 k)

jk2mpconfig.cfg

readme.txt server owner readme.txt

tckmodel.cfg

so i go into JK2mp>setup>mods>JediMod v1.0 (i just named it that)

and after acting like it is loading something it comes back to the original JK2mp screen (supposed to do that?) so then i go to create server, and once inside it just keeps saying "no 2nd saber instance"

so how do i get this to work?

and once i do, how do i know what servers have the mod?

any help will be greatly apreciated.

-peace

Archived