Home

are you going to be a rebel or imperial?

Eggman Dr

rebel or imperial  

23 members have voted

1. 1. rebel or imperial

• rebel
    • imperial
    • normal

Aren't the Hutts being pondered as to their release in the first

version??

I just want to be as close to Darth Maul as I can get, however

sad that may sound, I have yet to meet a character as unique

as him, sadly 10,000 other kids have his name because

he "looks" cool, overlooking the fact that he was 1 of 2 trained

in the skill of double saber weilding (the other, exar kun).

:dmaul3:

Woohoo, more Imps than rebels for the first time ever!

*savours the moment*

Oh and I'll be an Imperial Politician from the word go...

oh and D@rth, Exar Kun and Maul weren't the only Sith to use a double-bladed lightsabre, they were just the most recent...

And no, trying to make a character that is like Darth Maul is pretty much as far from originality you'll ever come. Oh, no. Forgot. Trying to make a character that is like Darth Maul is pretty much the second farthest from originality you'll ever come. Nr. 1? Boba Fett :D

Oh, and I plan on playing neutral, at least for the start. If something happens to my character that makes her change her mind, sure, then I might join a faction. But that would have to be something serious.

Imperial, you gotta love them, yeah im with Guard a glorious moment but im really surpirsed there so few rebs around. hmmm to bad we cant change the story line, kill the emperor take his place, sounds good to me =) jk to bad we cant be part of the imerial amry/navy o well just makes it a RP challenge.

LOL@RoyalGuard!

Well, the Empire has cool gear, nifty uniforms, and get to kick all small, pesky aliens around all the time. I like the quote from Tie Fighter:

"In the battle between good and evil, evil has more fun!"

Though, at the moment, I plan to have my main char as a neut. But that doesn't mean that I won't ever make an imp or a rebel char. Given my style of playing MMORPG (wanting to try out all sides/classes/species), I'll propably try all sides eventually.

Originally posted by Vicious

i think the best place for a bothan warrior would be the alliance.

why do so many people want to work for such a discriminitory organization as the the empire?

:edeaths:

So correct, thanks Vicious, I will be a Bothan and a pilot and if the opportunity persents itself a Jedi, not to mention a weapons and spacecraft designer. Who ever wants to join up as a pilot with me E-mail we at original_oscelot@msn.com.

P.S. No spam, only relevant mail, or else I will have to resort to blocking you, sorry for the hostility.

Archived