Home

NE1 Using a 32MB Card? How Well are its Graph's?

Clone_1102A

YES!, i got a ati radeon 8500 witch 64 mb, and its frikkin' beautifull! and btw, U can buy one now, or buy one after 2 year, and two years later a 128mb, so, u are going to buy a videocard everyway. i suggest that u find a nice dealer wich has a nice price for the card u want to have

Raedon is good but i think most ppl will say go with GeForce actualy.

just look into all yer options.

I have a 32meg DDR GeForce2 GTS, and with a 800mhz Duron

and 128 megs of RAM the game runs at about 50-70 fps most of the time

20-30 in big open areas with a lot of enemys. (and thats not with the normal

enemys that show up in the levels but doing things like spawning in

a couple dozen and having big Rebel, Jedi vs Imperial, Reborn skirmishes :) )

Thats singleplayer, with 'high' detail settings btw.

I used to have a 32 mb and jk2 ran perfectly withh msot things maxed now i got meself a radeon(after i fixed a few drivers, don't let it put you off tho) and it works the same with JK2 with all things maxed but yeh 32mb does jsut fine tho 64 mb+ will do you much longer :)

PS: i got a 1.4 ghz so that probably helped it, but i'm pretty sure you could run it well under that too. My friends got a 500 mhz and gf2 mx 32mb and he can run it good at 800x600(i think anyway)

yeah dude, go with a 64 meg card. play something like serious sam and it makes serious difference. i've got the 64 meg geforce2 on my computer, but my parents has the cable hookup and they have a 32 meg TNT2, and i can say there is a big difference. go with the 64.

Archived