Home

Double sabers cracked! Pics inside!

-Chrono_MOT-

Originally posted by Pyro638

OK I AM READY TO EXPLODE........i d/l it put it in the gamedatabase folder picked tyrion, picked the custom saber colors created a server and tested it out.........now I have black & white boxes for a lightsaber and animations like explosions and force efftects.......W T F :firemad::yelhelp:

I feel like the devil has come and is torturing me:( :devburn::fight1:

Do you have that ghost reborn pk3 cause that file cause jedi mod to do that for me.

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Try putting the actual command line /twosaber in quotes.

I have a question of my own, why is it that even though I change the saber colors both seem to be the same color. So I did it in game and they were both green when one was supposed to be green and the other red. But when I started attacking, the shadow of one of the sabers was red.

Originally posted by pinkpanther718

Can someone tell me exactly how to bind the /twosaber command to a key. I've been typing bind x /twosaber but taht doesn't work.

this is exactly what u do

/bind <key> twosaber - for two sabers at once

/bind <key> thedestroyer - for dbl bladed saber

or for some real fun set

/mod_dualblade 2

u can use 2 destroyers at once ihave done this and they all work.

I agree Terr0r, I prefer to make it so at MOST, if I am in a good mood, that people will even get The Destroyer just because it is overkill, even for caliber players... I prefer the 2 sabers, or even one saber if I am in the groove... I stick with yellow and purple, and switch to the orange when I know the person is near death, and i just need to land in the final blow... That is the only time I Switch off of my regular purple.yellow combo...

Not many people use it to me, or even know how for that matter. :D

By that RGB problem you said Andy, you mean where whenever you enter a server the color is always white until you go into Setup and change it? That gets annoying. :|

I agree with t3 on putting in something like the ep2sabers.pk3 or that exact file itself in the mod. Also some new saber sounds. :D

Hey everyone, just thought I'd update ya to let you know jediknightii.net now has their own copy of JediMod v1.0, so make sure to grab your copy today if you haven't all ready..!!! and leave a comment for me when you go to the site, seeing as how today's my first day as a file poster for JK2.net

Archived