Home

Double sabers cracked! Pics inside!

-Chrono_MOT-

Hey Dest, it's really cool what you are making. I am some kind of coder myself - though still learning - an I have respect for p

eople who can do such things like this two-sabers mod.

But since there are a lot of other mods, minor and major one, in the making it would be sweet to know what you changed and added to the code. So will you release the sourcecode in any way when you are finished?

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by morphius_doh

What new patch?

BTW, I was able to connect, but as soon as I spawned I got an error saying "Disconnected"

I too am having these troubles!

What can we doooooo?

Well, I managed to get in.

I played for about 45 minutes, and if I do say so myself, I got OWNED. However, the mod plays like a charm!

FunX10! Awesome! I'd give it 15 thumbs up if I had that many.

There is damage scaleing which is basicaly dmg = dmg * (mySaberscale/hisModelScale)

and kick scaleing which is

kickdmg = mySize/hisSize

these can be turned on or off with

mod_scaleDamage

and

mod_scaleKicks

Wow, wow, wow! This is so awesome! Great job Dest! The spin looks so, so, so, awesome! I also got a few questions though.

1. Is it possible for this to work with bots? So I can create my own server and use 2 sabers against bots.

2. Could you possibly list all of the new commands? I only know a few, and am wondering if there is more.

Thanks.

I never play MP with other people on JO because of my modem (56k):(. And I'm not familiar what so ever with entering a game, and I would really like to join this game and just spectate and check it out :). If this is a total newbie comment just tell me rofl. But if not, it would be well appreciated for the information and step-by-step instructions on how to join the game! thanks a lot

Archived