Home

Converting MP Models To SP NPC's (With Lightsabers)

Darth-Nasty

After seeing the large number of brilliant jedi and sith models currently in progress (well done modlers keep it up) i decided to try and convert them to sp npc's so that i could spawn them all with some droids or something and watch them hack each other to bits.

However i have encountered some serious problems. This is not at all to do with the replacement of the models (i have replaced desann with maul well enough) but more to do with the weaponry of the NPC's. :confused:

As adding new NPC's doesnt work and replacing existing ones is the only way forward a big problem has emerged. I do not have a clue how to change the weapon that a NPC possesses therefore i am only able to have a maximum of 9 different models with lightsabers.

Kyle, Luke, Desann, Jedi, JediTrainer, Tavion, Reborn, shadowtrooper and Jan

This is not enough lightsaber armed NPC's for all the jedi and sith models available. So if anyone can answer my questions i will be very happy indeed. :)

1. How can i change the weapon that a NPC is armed with????

2. Is it possible for all the different reborn NPC's to have different models???

3. Can anyone think of any other way round this problem????

I hope ive managed to explain the problem so everyone can understand it. And i hope someone can help cos lets face it everyone here would like to be able to spawn all the jedi and sith (with lightsabers) for a big brawl

:)

I've asked this same question and never got a resopnse. I'm afraid that it's apparently hardwired into the game. You can change the neutral to player stance of even Morgan Katarn or the Bartender. And they spawn with a blaster rifle. I once even replaced Kyle and Jan with the mine monster and spawned them. They appeared with a blaster rifle hovering on their backs. Same with R2-D2....

Archived