Home

WIP: Dark Helmet Model

Midgit Yoda

Any of you people out there seen the movie Spaceballs? If you have you'd know the guy who plays the "darth Vader" type character is Dark helmet. He has a HUGE helmet. I am making a model of him (since I have nearly finished my jawa (except for some minor details). I have the outter section of his helmet. Still needs some work but I figured you guys might like to see how BIG it is.

http://www.nbeecee.com/JK2/dark/dark001.jpg

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hahaha your schwartz is as big as mine LOL. That's my favorite line in the whole movie lol. Either that or, "oh yes sir, snotty beamed me twice last night". God that's an awesome movie. (notice that when the presidents head is supposed to be on backwards his hands and arms are the same LOL). Anyway, I'm going to work on my new JK2 site (Jedi Council). After I'm done with that I'll work on Dark Helmet some more (probably tomorrow).

EDIT: Also any good reference shots would be VERY helpful.

EDIT 2: I HAVE FOUND HIS TAUNT!!! "I knew it, I'm surrounded by @$$ holes". And his pain is, "Keep firing @$$ Holes"

hey midgit yoda,

looking good so far. howzabout you put the whole modeling process into ludicrous speed and get it done???

j/k, take your time and make it the best *BLEEP* dark helmet it can be! hoowah!

btw, if there was a midget yoda, exactly HOW small would he be then? :D

"You know I always have coffee while watching radar...."

"KNOCK! Did you see anything?" "No sir, I didn't see you playing with your dolls again sir."

I don't know about the Maya to MD3 thing. Sry. O far the only thing that I can do in modeling is the actual model. I need to learn to UVMap. Moving to Ludacris speed. lol

Originally posted by BobaFett7

LOL!

It would be hilarious to see this character with such a massive helmet running up to kill you!

I don't think the schwarz thing will work out though, just use the typical bone arrangement to make sure the animations work out.

I am just modeling it around the typical bone arrangement. Also, I'm somewhat getting the face of the helmet.

Or when he says "FOOLED YOU" after tricking Princess Vespa out of Yogurt's hideout.

MidgitYoda, if you need any of these sounds, just let me know, and I'll take em straight from the dvd. Don't settle for stuff on the web if it sounds crappy!

Archived