Home

NPC Mod Pack 2 ready, pics inside

-Chrono_MOT-

I have two packs ready to release, and they are a lot more streamlined than the first one. Here's a few pics to check out

shot0031.jpg

From left to right: Baltar Swan, Aayla Secura, Mace Windu, Qui-Gon Jinn, Plo Koon

shot0032.jpg

From left to right: Adi Gallia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Luminara Unduli, Anakin Skywalker

shot0033.jpg

Our new jedi friends tear up some reborn in aid of our old jedi friends.

Not pictured but in the second pack are Count Dooku and Mara Jade. I would have pics of them fighting the other jedi but every time I spawned them they killed everyone. ^_^

Pack 1

--------

Obi-Wan

Mace Windu

Qui-Gon Jinn

Anakin

Plo Koon

Pack 2

--------

Adi Gallia

Luminara Unduli

Mara Jade

Baltar Swan

Aayla Secura

Count Dooku

Pack 3 is scheduled soon, so I don't know who's in it just yet.

You're not gonna find them anywhere with that attitude.

I haven't released them yet for one. I said they were ready. I had to make some modifications (per jediknightii.net people) before they were ready for release.

oh yea, credit goes to the following:

chang and studman for the npc concept

och/matt shoemaker for the correct npc scales

original authors of all the skins used in each pack

and of course, yours truly for having enough time to waste putting it all together :p

my next question is for the people that were following my previous thread: should I have all the players in a particular pack in ONE pk3 or should I leave them separate?

I'd be willing to a let a couple of people preview it (I know the people who would try to release it and call it their work *cough* youknowwhoyouare *cough*, so depending on which person responds will depend on who gets to preview it)

Just wanted to say that this is nothing miraculous, as lots of people have developed their own npcs. this is just a standard for people to download so they don't have to create their own.

sorry didnt mean to be meansounding just was wondering if i missed the link or you forgot to post it or u put it on jediknightii files

I think you might could do em seperately ( i know this would be a harder way to do it but some people might not have the models yet, and some people may have all of the models

or maybe your including the entire skins/models in your pack i really dont know

I might not understand fully what it is your including but i have been tinkering with studman's npc file and player model folder stuff and i can get alot of things working except aayla as a jedi doesnt have her saber ignited

Your npc packs cover this easily w/o us manually extracting certain files out of models or skins and placing them in folders in data/models/player/ and fooling with the npc file

sounds good and i could delete all this npc file and model folders

Thx for giving me some credit. Chrono I got some files for a couple that you might want:

I have:

Sith Tyrion

Jedi Tyrion

Jango Fett

Gungan (punches and uses grenades)

JarJar Binks (no weapon but will pick up one if he can)

Dark Jedi Doon

Midget Cloaking Dark Jedi Merk

Chewie (uses Bowcaster, but against you, uses the St rifle when on ur team)

Clonetrooper

If you want to use any or all of these PM or reply

[edit] if ya want I can do a pack including npcs who use weapons. But I need to know how to pack them cuz I haven't been able to pack them yet [edit]

Just as i replied in your previous post. I still think you should release them seperatly. For as far as I understand, you want to include the models, the package would get very large in the ending.

People who are intrested, will make sure that they follow the threads and download all the packages, as I surely will.

I'm looking forward to your first release !!

Archived