Home

Tusken Raider in Progress

Major Clod

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that sound posted by t3rr0r is the classic sound for a tusken raider.

click here for another cool one. it's kind of funny when it loops the way it does ... :lol:

kind of off-topic ... has anybody played the original full throttle? if so, did you notice the cameo the tusken raiders make in it? pretty *BLEEP* funny if you ask me.

The sounds were actually the first thing I took care of! They are a mixture of sounds from JK1 and where I least expected to find them, Episode 1 Racer. If you are in need for any star wars sounds, check out the Racer cd, there is a huge amount of star wars sounds in there, that I've never actually heard in the game. Tuskens, Wampas, ships, background sounds, anything!

####IN AWESOME!

That's all I got to say, these mods r awesome now.

Yoda and this r freakin perfect!

:rock:

Anyway, great work, and the Jar-Jar Binks is a sweet mod...

I don't care what u think about the character, I thought he was ok, but the mod kicks ass!

GJ DUDE

P.S. Yes I know this model isn't finished yet.

Originally posted by Major Clod

The sounds were actually the first thing I took care of! They are a mixture of sounds from JK1 and where I least expected to find them, Episode 1 Racer. If you are in need for any star wars sounds, check out the Racer cd, there is a huge amount of star wars sounds in there, that I've never actually heard in the game. Tuskens, Wampas, ships, background sounds, anything!

wow, racer is actually good for something. ;)

Archived