Home

Tusken Raider in Progress

Major Clod

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by keo718

Please mind your business. 400+ posts does not = newbie.

posts=****, my little bro has over 1000 posts and he registered a month after me (or something like that) maybe he's been reading and following up on things and decides to save his opinions for when he thinks they're needed, not posting how many posts he has, that's called spam, and i think that's what you've been doing to get your 400+ posts

posts=****, my little bro has over 1000 posts and he registered a month after me (or something like that) maybe he's been reading and following up on things and decides to save his opinions for when he thinks they're needed, not posting how many posts he has, that's called spam, and i think that's what you've been doing to get your 400+ posts

The discussion is over, and you have no basis for your comments. "Do not argue with fools lest you be counted amongst them" I live by these words.

I apologize Major Clod. I will no longer participate in polluting your thread with nonsense.

I love my avatar, too ;.;

Even though nobody was even talking about it o.o

Anyways..I'm not sure, but I think I heard that there was a Tusken Raider turned Jedi/sith/whatever? I know he had a lightsaber and all...but I don't know anything about him. Perhaps this Tusken Raider could be fitted with a Jedi Robe/another type of classic design? Perhaps a hood?

Hmm...lemme copy and paste.

"Sharad Hett passed his lightsaber to his son A'Sharad, just before his death at the hands of Aurra Sing. A'Sharad now utilizes both his father's and his own lightsaber during combat making him a unique opponent. A'Sharad wrapped his father's lightsaber in Bantha leather as a symbol of his death. It also adorns strung beads and Womp-Rat claws on leather strips. Where abouts of either lightsaber is undetermined. A'Sharad was either killed during the Jedi Purge or returned to Tatooine to continue his life as a Tuskin Raider."

From a lightsaber entry on http://www.thelightsaber.com/history1.htm

He is on the toilet. Now, while he's doing whatever it is he's doing in his private lives..let's..just wait patiently kay? Thanks o.O

Anyway...this model is looking really nice...if only I wasn't pretty much asleep right now, I would search through and find all the pics and check 'em out. lol

Originally posted by keo718

The discussion is over, and you have no basis for your comments. "Do not argue with fools lest you be counted amongst them" I live by these words.

I apologize Major Clod. I will no longer participate in polluting your thread with nonsense.

shutup assmonkey, and what do you mean i have no basis for my comments? i don't spam and you do, we registered the same month (was early that month) and you have 400 mor posts than me, you're wrong, haha i win this argument, sorry clod, i'm tired and pissed at school officials but i'm also waiting for your beautiful model to come out, whence i will find a way to switch it with stormies and hopefully someone will make an endless spawning tusken camp map

Your stupid. And I repeat you have no basis unless you have read all of my posts..

we registered the same month

I contribute to these forums with valid feedback. I have no time to argue with 15 year olds.

shutup assmonkey,

You talk a good one on messageboards. Your probably soft as cake in person.

Ya, about that SithMaster01. (Not to be mean or anything) Whenever i come to the forums the first 5 or 6 threads i see have 'SithMaster01' as the last post. And im getting kind of tired of seeing that then reading his short little posts. I havent seen but maybe a couple of posts he has posted over 1 or 2 lines long. No offence or anything im just getting tired of it :D

Archived