Home

Ha ha ha ha!!!! 1.04 eat it!!!!

Nihioteanka

I kept saying that when the new patch hit, the "1337" players were gonna wet thier diapers. Look at you now!! And know this, you all did it to yourselves. It's true good or bad, this new patch is YOUR DOING. Don't Fuc*in call yourself a true player, dont call yourself skilled. You exploited something and now its gone. If it takes 30 min to kill someone with a saber then go to guns and not saber only if you dont like it. Oh wait? You dont own on guns like you do in saber only do you? Pulling and backslashing was the staple of lamers calling themselves leet and all that other bullsh*t. YOU DID IT TO YOURSELF. Know that.

Im sure in the coming weeks the "1337" players will find something wrong with the patch and then exploit it as well. Just remember what happend here and learn from it. You took a good patch (with a few flaws) and fuc*ed it up to the point that it had to be fixed because of YOU!!! Play the game not the exploit. And for the sake of all the inelligent people online, don't try to feed us this sh*t about how we are all n00bs that cant play and how you leet fuc**rs are good for the mere fact that you learned the exploits. Saber combat SHOULD be more involved and intense. The game should reflect the films. Name me one saber battle in the film where the battle (between Jedi) was not drawn out and intense. Name me one saber battle (between Jedi) that started and ended with one move resulting in a kill. Even the death of Darth Maul was at the end of a intense saber exchange. It's OK to spam. Don't let anybody tell you any different. If you like the backskash, do it. It's the damage that was in question. The pull/backslash also was in question. Those of you who spam the lunge had to learn it and learn when to use it. But did it do huge amounts of damage every time and could you pull someone into it causing then to fall? When I think of someone elite I think of someone who fights toe to toe with you, someone who has skill but does not rely on one combo. I don't think of someone who has to wait and "kick him when he's down",if that is elite than I would rather be a pus*y n00b. I think we can all agree that Darth Vader was a bad*ss. Sure he liked to choke quite a bit, but was that his only weapon? It's OK to spam, but repeating and exploit falls into the bullsh*t catagory. Even the emperor spammed lightning.

My best friend is a "1337" player and I cant stand playing with him. He is not a real big fan of the Star Wars saga nor is he really a fan of the JK game franchise. He plays cause he can win and talk sh*t to those whom he "owns." He is now going on to other games now. Why? "It's too easy with the pull/backslash and you can kick them over and over again" is the main reason. When I tell him to play without all the bulls*it and just play the game he says, "yeah but then I will get owned." If that is not telling of the situation pre-1.04 then I don't know what is.

The people that pushed for the 1.04 arent asking for a hand out or a free undiciplined way to win. All we want is for people to play the F*cking game. Mabey now the true fans of the Saga and the game as well can once again enjoy gameplay. "1337" players can now go back to hacking starcraft or counterstrike.

Someone will respond to this post with something unintellignet im sure. Somethin like "n00b should learn to play the game and not run into the backslash" or "just learn to avoid the backslash" you know the same lame a*s sh*t that they always say. The 1.04 patch has a few flaws still. However, I will say once again YOU DID IT TO YOURSELVES!!!! No you are forced to either learn to play the game the way it was ment to be played or get really really (lol which you are gonna see alot of 1337 players doing now) good at kicking. Mark my words, you are gonna see a huge boom in kicking frequency. And those who were learning all the moves like the yellow finisher will have a slight advantage for a while. If you were a good player then, you are gonna be great now. And if you were an assfighter well, better get buns of steele and watch out. Saber damage is down and that is your only solace.

Team play? Oh I hope more team based players get back online and start playing again. These people were great. My sister who is a relative n00b is a team based player. She heals and charges (depending on the map) and gets a few kills. But she is a big team player and that makes her fuc*ing 1337. No backslash in my sisters arsenal, just team team team. To me if you can support your team and not get killed why getting some kills yourself you have a lot to teach the lamers who call themselves "1337."

Saber combat will now be epic as it should be.

And please before you post here, think your sh*t out especially if you are gonna try and pull some star wars scene out of your a*s that you think fits your position. Read carefully and respond with as many vulgar and assaulting statments as you wish, given they are thought out and concise.

May the force be with us once again.......

Nihioteanka

I'd normally say something like "Geez. It'z just a game. Calm down".

But in this case, it's one F***ING AWESOME GAME!

I hate cheap a$$ gamers who call themselves "l33t" (god, I hate gamer talk) just because they can hide behind the corner and lunge at you as you run by.

When I'm playing the game, I tend to overuse choke quite a bit. But I never call myself "l33t" because of it.

I know that I'm not very good (bots on initiate level can kick my a$$ sometimes), and I'm not afraid to admit it.

I have better things to do than sit around, perfecting my skills on a game.

Sure, those better things are quite limited, but they do exist.

dont worry n00bies,they will take away your bottles soon enough.some of us are better at other things than others.not saying your slower or more stupid,just saying theres always someone better.when they realize that WE the good gamer who have been with them from the start,the real money makers who pay out of our own pocket to buy the game and future games,they will make a better patch.

enjoy it while it last

Originally posted by worryman

dont worry n00bies,they will take away your bottles soon enough.some of us are better at other things than others.not saying your slower or more stupid,just saying theres always someone better.when they realize that WE the good gamer who have been with them from the start,the real money makers who pay out of our own pocket to buy the game and future games,they will make a better patch.

enjoy it while it last

Jebus, this is starting to sound like a conspiracy.

"All your gamer are belong to us"

Who the **** do you think you are?!

"WE the good gamer... the real money makers who pay out of our own pocket to buy the game and future games"

You think that "n00bs" don't pay for the ****ing game out of their own ****ing pocket!!!

God, you are obviously a complete idiot, or are just TRYING to piss people off.

Either way, I must say that you have succeeded. You are an idiot, and I am fully pissed at you for being one!!!

You really should try out a little something called A ****ING LIFE!!!

You obviously are just some poor lonely gamer, whos only friends in the world are your computer, your games, and good ol' righty.

I liked the way the game was initially developed, except for the DFA, that thing was ridiculous.

I initially hated 1.03 because of the cheap stuff. However I found that it made me a much better player... it forced me into doing duel games almost exclusively to avoid ass fighting gang attacks.

In duel, I figured out how to take care of ass fighters, DFAers, kickers, and every other manner of cheap biotch. I think 1.03, for some people, made them better.

1.04 is a welcome relief. I am now so much superior over most that comes my way that my first outing had me owning 10 straight duels in a 6 person room. The "gee, you sure are a defensive player" comments caused by the lack of one-shot kill opss are great---- it's a freaking light saber, you don't want to even get grazed by it. Talk to anyone who has done real swordfighting (I have practiced Kendo)--- even getting grazed by a sword is not fun and in general, fencing is a chess match of patience. I am glad the impatient Quake III frag freaks are leaving the game.

I share your frustration with the crowd that went around pulling and backstabding every chance that they had. It does not take very much skill to exploit something to make yourself win. I am glad that those types of gamers may leave this great game. Last night I played against a bunch of backstabbers that have frequented the same sercers as I do for the last month or so. All and I do mean all of them got their a**es handed to them on a plate. They were unable to fight without the backtabbing combos. Now they will either leave the game or get some real skill. I am glad for the patch and thanks for putting a lot of our feelings out in the open.

Tom and everyone else on this thread, I am so glad you posted. See, in my mind, this game has a lot to offer everyone. However you have to know where you fit in. Guns I feel is geared toward the (nice term bkester) "frag freaks" and "1337" players. The saber mode is and should be geared toward the players that want to have epic battles. Nobody complains about guns/no force. Cause its basically Quake or Unreal. Sabers should do a lil more damage however. Mabey the damage you take should be releative to the amount of points you have in saber defense. I think the whole point allocation system (which is already in place) is far under used. The point allocation system could be so much more of an integral factor. However, I DO NOT feel that having all points in saber offense should give you the one hit kill ability. Like I said before, you spawn in with 100/25 and you just so happen to spawn into the path of an assfighter. He pulls you and you fall. He backslashes you and...............well you guessed it. Your dead. That is wrong. You should spawn in strong. One hit should no be able to take your life in this game. Mabey to please everyone in this game (think of the poor assfighters awwww) there could be a random chance, however slim, of getting a death blow with any move. But not over and over again. Thats just not right.

Im so critical and passionate about this for 2 reasons.

1. I am huuuuuuuge star wars fan and hate to see this game ruined by "1337" players that are basically (wait til the new unreal and quake come out) between games. "1337" players only play whats hot and what they can get massive kills on, by any means available I might add. They arent fans of star wars. At least not like we are.

2. I am a 3rd generation swordsman. Kendo is a tradition in my family. When this game came out it was like a dream come true. You could do moves from epee and kendo as well as some good ol woodcutting ( just like how Nick Gillard put together) in this game. You could also do moves only a Jedi could do.

Being force fed this "stfu n00b its in the game" sh*t got old fast. These kids came from quake and unreal to a place that they didnt belong. Be angry. When someone tells you that you ruined the game, know that THEY DID IT TO THEMSELVES. They will all be gone soon. Or perhaps they will play with their own kind on some 1.03 servers. Either way we are gonna have a great time now.

May the force be with us once again.

Nihio

Has anybody ever discussed that, by now, the "good"players who stuck with 1.02 would get there asses kicked by patched players who don't rely on autoblocking and have spent time learing to get past it? Those "good"players (as they like to call themselves) all these months later, are just completely lacking the skills to beat a patched player (again, one that moves, and avoids, and attacks and doesn't rely on autoblock.) The new patch seems good so far, and those who still refuse will just fall further and further behind in skills.

oh, and what the heck is a "1337"player? :)

Beefshank

"leet" (adj. See also 1337, Elite, and Counter Strike) -

1. A player who plays a game (typically those of the First-Person Shooter Genre) for the sole purpose of exploiting or abusing a hack/bug to profess his skills to everyone (and his/her mother) that owns the game.

2. A player who does not exploit, but instead waits for the one time that he wins the game, upon which time he says such phrases as "I r0x0rz j00," "you sux0rz," and other grammatically incorrect statements.

(e.g. |/-Spike: "Hahahaha, n00b, I r0x0rz j00")

:D

I was one of those that favor 1.02, simply because it has more depth of play than the other patches.

Multiple ways of getting 4,5 even 6 hit combos. And even after doing those same combos about a million times, I still have problems pulling them off . . . can you say the same about ANYTHING in 1.03 or 1.04? I think not.

I do think that Backstabbing was cheap, but I would usually only Pull-Backstabb if someone tried to DFA me. Which I think is reasonable.

A really easy solution to make 1.02 perfect would have been to make DFA damage 99 hps, then make it so that pull cannot under any circumstances knock you down. And of course lower BS dmg

and tweek a few force powers.

I still think the new autoblock is total garbage, and the newer saber swings too. Blue and yellow swings are still too uncontrollable, and the 2 very controllable moves, kick and DFA were nerfed into uselessness. Funny enough, kick was the one PERFECT counter to backstabs, which they coincedentially made the kick infinitely harder to do when they made 1.03, the patch that made ass fighting so popular . . .

I just think the game has lost most the skill that was needed to play it. I compare it to tekken, its like they made everyone have autoblocking on all attacks high and low. Its dumbed down in saber fighting.

So in conclussion yes backstabbing was cheap, and Im glad its nerfed but did they have to nerf the depth, and everything else that made the game fun/challenging?

Nothing has been fixed, after playing for a day I realise that things are only 10 times worse.

They wen't and nerfed pull, they went and nerfed the medium and heavy backstab, and guess what?

They failed miserably, this game is worse now then it ever was. Why? Because these raven idiots saw it fit to literally make it 2389237905823u89052345 times ****ing easier to do this ****ty jumpkick **** ive now seen emerge from this **** 1.04 patch.

What exactly is the jumpkick you say? Its like pull, almost exactly like it, except it:

1. works better

2. Is as easy to do

3. takes NO FORCE

4. Does DAMAGE

Now this **** is ridiculous, stupid pull/backstabbers have an even worse tool to work with, not only is it extremely easy to use offesively, but I once ran up to a guy trying to fight him and got knocked back by this new cheesy **** every single time losing health every single time.

Seriously, wtf were they thinking.

And now you know what they do? They use LIGHT STANCE backstab, which still seems to do quite the HEFTY UNBALANCED AMOUNT OF DAMAGE without the COUPLE OF SECONDS YOU GOT TO DODGE WHEN YOU SAW THAT LARGE SWING COMING. Now its kabam instant hit with that lightstance WITH MORE DAMAGE.

HEY GUYS AT RAVEN, get off your asses and notice that if your gonna make the med and heavy backstab not cheap...

TRY AND ****ING DO IT WITH LIGHT TOO

This game is a failure now, before you had people pulling every 3 seconds that you could use aborsb or drain on and kick their asses also using sabre throw. Now all you can do is ****ING DIE because there is NOTHING you can do BUT JUMPKICK A JUMPKICKER BACK OR LOOSE.

How gay, how stupid. Raven has failed us, this jumpkicking tweak was entirely not needed, and it is entirely ridiculous. So easy to do and you can do it over and over and actually kill people with it. How utterly utterly gay raven, how utterly gay.

HOW COULD YOU DO THIS

We have a new, easier, more powerful backstab combo now people, its called the:

JUMPKICK LIGHT-BACKSTAB COMBO

Nice work raven, as if anybody expected you to make this worse.

What a dissapointment.

You have to understand that "1337" players generally will not fight you (and try very hard not to give you the opprotinuty to) fight toe to toe. Trying to immobilizing your enemy is a tatic used by people around the world in every combat situation, real and simulated, known to man. Players will hide behind this tatic as a "skill" or some kind of strategy far superior to that of our own. In truth, most of these players need you to be on the ground for them to fight. Kick him when he's down. Annoying as it may be, and we all saw the possibility of kick frequency rising a mile away, we can deal with this in a few ways.

Play better team stratiges. Perhaps working better as a team will result in less lamers risking the kick. I have to say it however, the lamers are always gonna find a way to beat you without playing you. The one thing I think that we have going for us is that the kick is kind of a weak move. Not only that, but if you are seen spamming the kick people will probably laugh at you. It will be so obvious that you are an x-assfighter. I think that this fact will quell the popular use of the kick. Only those who are truely annoying just for the sake of being annoying will spam the kick.

I really feel that the lamers will leave now. The new Unreal is just around the corner and that will attrack all the leet players with something to prove. Let them go. God bless it. Understand that most of your "1337" players are teenagers and college kids that have accomplished very little in life on their own and need to partake in as many activities that build esteem as possible. It's a good feeling to be superior at something, even if you cheat or exploit a weakness to be better than the rest. "1337" players will not stick around here for long. These kids need to be playin whats hot and new.

Perhaps 1.05 will be the patch to end all JK patches and we will finally have our game back completely. Until then, rejoyce in the 1.04 patch and the tears of the assfighters. Try to not let the lamers spam the kick without notice. Teach newbies all you can and dont let them get frustrated.

Let us bring balance back to the force..

Nihio

Do I daresay that I am one of the ONLY people here who RARELY uses the DFA, and who NEVER, NEVER uses push/pull+backstab?

If I use backstab, I use it as a normal attack, trying to get my enemy behind me. I NEVER use pull or push with it. In fact, I rarely use those, anyway.

I also a star wars fan. I also think that push and pull spamming (like the bug where you could pull people who had equal or higher levels than you) over and over, is NOWHERE close to the spirit of the movies. I also get a kick out of seeing huge saber battles. Were any of the saber fights or the "Clones" Saber fight anything like what we get here? I think not...

And that Maul duel is the best saber duel ever in the history of the movies. EP2's duels were far less intense, by comparison, although overall movie was 10 times better than TPM....it truly felt like another ESB.

Those Jedi Masters sure did a helluva job in that movie, vs Tyranus(sp)'s army...

I also had asked for a "key" to have manual blocking only (there is a cheat which enables this for single player).

In which your success at blocking is determined by your force powers. And in which, if you are manually blocking, you can NOT attack, and if you are attacking, you can NOT block. So you could get quick counters (for example, with light style), by blocking a heavy style attack, then while they are recovering, retaliate, and have this done manually (with skill) and not automatically.

I also don't know if that heavy style overhead "triple hit" through block bug (NOT the dfa) was fixed or not, even though I reported it.

Originally posted by Nihioteanka

I kept saying that when the new patch hit, the "1337" players were gonna wet thier diapers. Look at you now!! And know this, you all did it to yourselves. It's true good or bad, this new patch is YOUR DOING. Don't Fuc*in call yourself a true player, dont call yourself skilled. You exploited something and now its gone. If it takes 30 min to kill someone with a saber then go to guns and not saber only if you dont like it. Oh wait? You dont own on guns like you do in saber only do you? Pulling and backslashing was the staple of lamers calling themselves leet and all that other bullsh*t. YOU DID IT TO YOURSELF. Know that.

Im sure in the coming weeks the "1337" players will find something wrong with the patch and then exploit it as well. Just remember what happend here and learn from it. You took a good patch (with a few flaws) and fuc*ed it up to the point that it had to be fixed because of YOU!!! Play the game not the exploit. And for the sake of all the inelligent people online, don't try to feed us this sh*t about how we are all n00bs that cant play and how you leet fuc**rs are good for the mere fact that you learned the exploits. Saber combat SHOULD be more involved and intense. The game should reflect the films. Name me one saber battle in the film where the battle (between Jedi) was not drawn out and intense. Name me one saber battle (between Jedi) that started and ended with one move resulting in a kill. Even the death of Darth Maul was at the end of a intense saber exchange. It's OK to spam. Don't let anybody tell you any different. If you like the backskash, do it. It's the damage that was in question. The pull/backslash also was in question. Those of you who spam the lunge had to learn it and learn when to use it. But did it do huge amounts of damage every time and could you pull someone into it causing then to fall? When I think of someone elite I think of someone who fights toe to toe with you, someone who has skill but does not rely on one combo. I don't think of someone who has to wait and "kick him when he's down",if that is elite than I would rather be a pus*y n00b. I think we can all agree that Darth Vader was a bad*ss. Sure he liked to choke quite a bit, but was that his only weapon? It's OK to spam, but repeating and exploit falls into the bullsh*t catagory. Even the emperor spammed lightning.

My best friend is a "1337" player and I cant stand playing with him. He is not a real big fan of the Star Wars saga nor is he really a fan of the JK game franchise. He plays cause he can win and talk sh*t to those whom he "owns." He is now going on to other games now. Why? "It's too easy with the pull/backslash and you can kick them over and over again" is the main reason. When I tell him to play without all the bulls*it and just play the game he says, "yeah but then I will get owned." If that is not telling of the situation pre-1.04 then I don't know what is.

The people that pushed for the 1.04 arent asking for a hand out or a free undiciplined way to win. All we want is for people to play the F*cking game. Mabey now the true fans of the Saga and the game as well can once again enjoy gameplay. "1337" players can now go back to hacking starcraft or counterstrike.

Someone will respond to this post with something unintellignet im sure. Somethin like "n00b should learn to play the game and not run into the backslash" or "just learn to avoid the backslash" you know the same lame a*s sh*t that they always say. The 1.04 patch has a few flaws still. However, I will say once again YOU DID IT TO YOURSELVES!!!! No you are forced to either learn to play the game the way it was ment to be played or get really really (lol which you are gonna see alot of 1337 players doing now) good at kicking. Mark my words, you are gonna see a huge boom in kicking frequency. And those who were learning all the moves like the yellow finisher will have a slight advantage for a while. If you were a good player then, you are gonna be great now. And if you were an assfighter well, better get buns of steele and watch out. Saber damage is down and that is your only solace.

Team play? Oh I hope more team based players get back online and start playing again. These people were great. My sister who is a relative n00b is a team based player. She heals and charges (depending on the map) and gets a few kills. But she is a big team player and that makes her fuc*ing 1337. No backslash in my sisters arsenal, just team team team. To me if you can support your team and not get killed why getting some kills yourself you have a lot to teach the lamers who call themselves "1337."

Saber combat will now be epic as it should be.

And please before you post here, think your sh*t out especially if you are gonna try and pull some star wars scene out of your a*s that you think fits your position. Read carefully and respond with as many vulgar and assaulting statments as you wish, given they are thought out and concise.

May the force be with us once again.......

Nihioteanka

is just a game dude... There is a gay way to kill guys now.. and thats kicking! eh eh it was less than a week to find another ez fay to kill sum1

Worry man!!! **** YOU. Enjoy it while it lasts?? Basically you are saying WE WILL FIND A NEW EXPLOIT SOON. Your sad.

First I would like to say ADMIN PLEASE DELETE NIhioteanka's post!

Second I would say - You were one of the poor players that got owned in 1.02 and 1.03. So all you should be saying is.

"RAVEN thank you for watering down the game and making it difficult for anyone to kill me. Thank you for making a defense that requires me to do nothing. Thank you for removing all the moves I could never learn to avoid. "

Oh and don't forget to ask them

"Oh and Raven could you remove kicks and blue lunges. Some of the good players are still killing me."

Please do not try to pass yourself off as an intelligent human being by simply quoting me and then writing a lame little commentary. Ask your mom to write it next time.

"Ask your mom to write it next time." - an intelligent comment if I have ever seen one.

Archived