Home

1.04, thank god

BigMexican

just gimme ip of the servers .. or the name of the server... ff isnt that much different, I have throw tactics since 1.02 .... but if you use the pull throw exploit.... lame -.- but i dont know, just gimme the ips and we will see .. mybe ill try a new script ... hmmm

gg

be there

ds

Originally posted by darth_sebbo

OMG yaou say i fight like a n00b ? idiot! they have a uppercut script ... you dont see them coming in air and with the script they do that move without crounching first ... if they hit you with one kick you have to try to rekick them or even hurt them because of the timelimit ... if you try it with saber you have to work down 45 dam points (25 shield and 20 dam) to equal ... so its easier to try a rekick but they have this badass scripts ... i dont think that you really know what a good fighter is but lets see what you would propose to do against them ... and before you post ... read ... and think first

ds

You mentioned the upper cut in the air . . so where's the Crouching?? . . Not a script for me to be 1/4 through a back flip to SNAP out into a LUNGE in mid air and hit someone following me . . Oh my . . and I didn't crouch . . so lose that whole aspect right there . . another wonderful thing I like to do is Lunge out of a flip off the wall . . ZOWY! . . that takes em down too . especially the throw-spammers . . they throw at you while your running and you jump off wall turn in the air and lunge right out and into their faces.

By the way . . if they are scripting the ground moves, the script includes the WORD "Crouch" in there (I am sure) so that there is some sembelance of a crouch, however smalll it may be . . . You can probably bind a key that has forward+Crouch+primary . . .

If you can't pull these moves off without a script (or the thought of one) then the ONLY word I can come up with . . is NOOB.

Oh and . . IDIOT!

;)

UHHHHH.....Yeah!

Sebbo...you crack me up!!!!

Try Jumping and hit "crouch" & "attack" at the same time in blue stance. It actually works.

Also....it sounds like any tactic someone can beat you with, you label as a script. You whine about force, you whine about kick. Learn how to play and counter everything. If someone runs up to kick you....crouch. 98% of the time they soar over you. As soon as they do this, execute a backstab/sweep. Now they are dead.

Twins has played against a lot of excellent BSers. He is quite good, and if he IS beaten, believe me, it was quite a challenge. Perhaps instead of trying to insult him, seek him out and watch him. You might learn something.

Originally posted by Twins of Doom

who were you playing?]/b]

I dunno, I forgot their names already. :p There was some guy with an S name, forgot the other dude but they seemed to know each other pretty well.

what colours were the names?

Uh, one with red letters and one with blue I think.

oh just found em on your webpage.. one was Absolute0 the other was Spawn I think. Spawn was kind of screwing around though.. didn't get the feeling he was playing real serious. ;)

Man ... you dont really know what i talkin about ... if someone jumps around in the air, spamming lunges, that is no problem for me... but believe me, with a script, they can do it on the ground without any sign that that move will come ...

You are so stupid ... bs doesnt kill anymore, lunge doesnt work in air anymore ... and kick is just too unbalanced ... but if you cant see this, you are the n00b or lamer or what ever you wanna call me ... I can pull this moves off by hand, this is no problem, I have never said, that i couldnt ... but if i see that an opponent does combos or moves that are just impossible for a human hand i assume that he uses a script ...

btw, the only ppl that kill me are scripters or kick bs lamers... so you are right, intoxictd

I dont whine about Force i play on nf servers ... I would really like to play agains one of you so called "good ones" .... we will see

well I just got done playing and I have determined that 1.04 has totally messed up my strategy. I can no longer push or pull someone down at all, unless they do not have pull/push selected in thier force powers. I have some trouble performing the combos I used to use (kick, saberthrow, then lunge) or even lunge and then saberthrow. The player gets up much more quickly now. backstab is no longer the power move it use to be. I am not going to say I dont like the patch, because it will take time to find the new combos and for others to adjust thier force powers accordingly. Heal will now be useful, absorb will be less useful, but still worth while against a darkside player. I think you will find players using less push and pull for thier force powers as they arent as powerful now. This means they have balanced push and pull and given more choices for force powers and thier allotment. It will be interesting to see peoples force choices over the next few months. I can gurantee that, there will be no more neutral force players though, because neutral force players were hurt most with this patch. well I gotta get back to the game. I have to learn some new powers now and see how it goes.

best way to get a knockdown is with a kick. however, i dont like the kick's damage dealing capacity, up to 20 damage. i think that a kick with 5 or less damage would be perfect, making it tactically viable as a knockback/knockdown option, but not something that can be spammed.

i currently use kick a lot in ffa games to break up large melee's, where everyone's simply parrying the hell outa each other before anyone can get a move in sideways. once that's done, you can get a few more personal swings in before the mob forms again :)

duels are good, especially ones with absolutely zero force. no kicking, no throws, just pure saber combat. backpedal speed reduction makes these even more fun, and detracts from some of heavy's power in one on one matches. i've just been playing duels at a large LAN here in australia, and i must say, i enjoy them a lot more than ffa. there are only two aussie 1.04 servers up so far (last time i checked), one saber only ffa, one all weaps ctf. both game types are a lot more fun without the backslash, and a kill is more rewarding.

basically 1.03 got boring for me. kills were cheap. just run around backstabbing people. it was so quick, so instant. it was just dull. the same thing over and over, no variation. i find that in 1.04 i vary my tactics a helluva lot more than i did in 1.03.

i think 1.04 has definately improved on a LOT of aspects of gameplay. im not sure whether a 1.05 will be needed, although there are a few things that would be good to see changed. other than that, i think this game's pretty much fine as it is.

Archived