Home

Count Dooku hilt re-release

-Chrono_MOT-

anyone who has one capable of the bandwidth is more than welcome to host it...I will send it to them ^_^. The point is I want a few people to test it and see if it needs tweaking (which I doubt it does).

Alright. Find someone to host it to drop their email in here and I will send it to them for hosting.

hey chronos if someone hosts it I will look at it, sounds like it will be cool if it's done right, which im sure it is.

Also can i ask you a question?

Since you do so many lightsaber hilt models, can you or Alaris uvwrap/unwrap/skin my model :D

I dunno if it needs modifying and it prolly is a high polycount but i dunno how to uvwrap\unwrap and i got a tutorial and I got all the way up to unwrapping it and i couldnt do it, It's too hard dealing with the vertices.

soo.. do you think you or know somebody who can do that :D

P.S. i just downloaded gmax yesterday so it prolly sucks!

http://karnij.homestead.com/files/sabernew2.jpg

doesn't have to be simpler, just use smaller polygons. For example, stacks create more vertices (allow for better manipulation though) - which ups your vertices count. Cylinders can really throw polys through the roof if you have too many slices. I suggest for a round look that you are going for that you use 8 slices. That might actually drop your polys quite a bit. Then, use the smoothing command and it should drop it just a tad bit more. when your triangles are around 800 you should be good for the average player.

Archived