Home

Jedi Academy

Moldy_Bun_Bolon

We're not completely 'full', per se, but there are very few spots left in it. If you really wish to join, come find NerfYoda or Massadoobie on #ja server irc.enterthegame.com and speak to them. That'll be your best chance of getting in.

If I recall correctly, the original Jedi Academy clan was for Jedi Knight and has since moved on to JK2, so the Jedi Academy hosted by this site isn't the original.

(I just so happen to be a member of the original :D)

The difference?

- the original focuses on training and playing to win

- the new one (as far as I can tell) focuses on training and playing to make cool battles like the ones from the films.

Originally posted by DeTRiTiC-iQ

If I recall correctly, the original Jedi Academy clan was for Jedi Knight and has since moved on to JK2, so the Jedi Academy hosted by this site isn't the original.

(I just so happen to be a member of the original :D)

The difference?

- the original focuses on training and playing to win

- the new one (as far as I can tell) focuses on training and playing to make cool battles like the ones from the films.

I didnt know there was an academy back in the JK1 days, so we're NOT the same one. Our focus is on training techniques in battle mostly.. not necessarily to learn, but to train. Making cool battles has been a trend lately around there & We're working on our trainers to get back on the ball and teaching things.. :)

*cough* Yeah....

* Mercen4ry mumbles something about how much he hates listing the times in CST, and how it screwed up his last 3 scheduled classes... :rolleyes: *

Seriously though, the Jedi Academy is probably the best thing to come along for JO in a long time... and since there are a few spots available now, maybe I can sneak mleigh and unbeliever in... :D

Originally posted by JaledDur

I'd be interested in seeing this 'academy' in action.

Come meet us. We're not all that bad. :)

(FYI for those that don't know: Merc is one of our instructors). The CST thing is causing lots of problems on my end too. After I fix the applications process I'm tackling the classes system.

Archived