Home

The 4th Best Day of My Life

Anyway today started off as just an ordinary Saturday, we were going up to Maplins to get a USB Extenstion cable so i could have the net in my room, anyway we got up there and it was cheaper to buy a network, so we got one, i got home and fitted it with all but the smallest problems, (so i now have the net in my room, where i am posting this from) and then I find out that my first program has been published on http://www.lancersreactor.com (anyone who plays starlancer the download would be appricated).

Anyway I though I'd See what other peoples best days where.

Btw ive been away so long that im finding it difficult to attribute memories and names (even for milkshake :D), but now ive got the net in my room ill be here much more - now doesnt that make ur day :D

BBTW - whats my sig?

You can try. Unfortunately, he appears to be on a moon of Jupiter, and I think that Niner, Nute and I control the bulk of the forum's spaceforce (well, there's Zoomie, but we're not sure where he's gotten to).

And no planetary cataclysms; there're innocent life forms on Europa that may someday evolve into something special.

As for my week: meh.

Good news:

-The repair creatures have started work on my leaking bathroom ceiling, meaning that the leaks have stopped.

-I have learned that, with the new Transformers: Armada line already coming out, RiD figures are being marked down to ridiculously low clearance prices ($20 for an Ultra-sized figure, with electronics and a degree of articulation not usually seen outside of G.I. Joes).

Bad news:

-The repair creatures wandered off before finishing my bathroom, meaning that I now have two gaping holes in the ceiling.

-I'm living in Ottawa, and the only stores here sell either groceries, clothing, books, or office supplies. No toys of any kind.

Originally posted by Flying Beastie

You can try. Unfortunately, he appears to be on a moon of Jupiter, and I think that Niner, Nute and I control the bulk of the forum's spaceforce (well, there's Zoomie, but we're not sure where he's gotten to).

Nute always did say that cruise missiles were super acurate...

:evil1:

Bleh. I want my AP results back too.

In related news, found out that I got an A- for the year in AP French. Hardest foreign language class there is, next to German. w00t.

Spent the past two days with my g/f and her family down at the Jersey Shore. Man, that was fun. Hope to return at some point this week when I get some time off from work.

I lived in Gloucester, I had to pass by three different shopping centers before I could get to Orleans, it would almost take an hour to get there... The other shopping centers are nothing compared to Orleans.

Archived