Home

Bounty hunter

spacermonkey

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lord Ignasius - sure, just make sure you have the most recent version - either download the version hosted at polycount - or download the original aayla file from the models section - (the original model download has now been replaced with the pak containing Alien Jls skins )

Cool Monkey. Very good use of bobo's concept. Although maybe you should do something to his body to make him asymetrical. Like a shoulderpad, or chest plate, or big glove er somethin.

Absolutely Mahvelous!

the big glove is a good idea kman, thx

thanks to everyone else for the comments, and yes Arco you can skin him.

I was looking at the image again and it looks like he has huge point calfs - dont worry its a part of his armour sticking out.

He will probally change alot before he's finished so I will be posting some more images as I progess with him.

this model is TOO good to let slide to the second page!

the concept art is amazing. and so far the model is doing it justice. it looks *BLEEP* incredible! btw, your progress images themselves always look so cool, especially with the grayscale and lighting ... what software do you use? it's not 3dstudio, is it?

anyway, keep up the great work, and keep us posted on your progress (screenies make us happy :)).

I was gonna say, he looked a bit like a Fiorran [sp?] before I realized it was a new race. But, then, Matt beat me even to that. Although the pictures on that page aren't very good; you need the comic or a few stills from the Starfighter games [Jedi Starfighter works well] Very interesting design either way, and I look forward to seeing its release.

As always spacermoney I consider your work godly:d..

great job

And actually at first i thought it was Nym myself! Wow..real good you should include his skin just for that;) He appears in the Star Wars Starfighter game series..the 2nd installment for Episode2 is kinda fun too:d

• 3 weeks later...

http://www.planetquake.com/polycount/cottages/spacemonkey/starwars/hunter.jpg

http://www.planetquake.com/polycount/cottages/spacemonkey/starwars/hunter2.jpg

been very busy, but finally found time to fix him up. I'll uvwmap him over the next few days and see how it goes from there.

BUt who is this character that you guys keep refering too? I'm interested to find out and see if I can adapt the EU and add a little background story for the character.

Nym is a character from Star-Wars: Starfighter, he's a tough but good and smart guy, and he's got a really deep thick bass voice.

My god, that model looks GOOD! Don't discard that huge glove idea, I think it'll look mighty good instead of that shoulder pad, and on his left hand or something. Ya know, something Medivel(Spelling? :/), maybe metalic claws on the tip of his fingers?

Anyway, brilliant job. You can always state he's an inbreed between Kit Fisto's whachamightcallit race and Nym's, which is why he's a loner, shunned for being irregular. Or something :D

BRILLIANT!

Archived