Home

No Gravity Cheat Code, Fact or Fiction?

TiE23

There is. It's more of a serverside command than a cheat. I believe it was something like g_gravity 800. That value of 800 is the default. Lower it for less gravity, raise it for higher. I'd suggest around 20 for the low grav, you jump super high and you'll slowly float down at a reasonable pace. Any lower and you'll be hanging around the ceilings for quite a long time. Set it to '0' if you want to have some fun, you go flying superfast towards all the walls and with some practice you can relatively control your direction. Very fun. If you're ever messing around with it and you ever forget the default grav setting (800) just plug in that command with no numerical value and it'll tell you what the game's default value is, and I think it might tell you what you have it set to as well. It's been awhile since I've messed around with the code. But anyhow, unfortunately it doesn't work in single play. I've tried and it told me that value was read-only. And on that thought I should try to see if the read-only value in my sp.config file is checked. Maybe unchecking that will help. Or maybe not. I'll have to get back to you on that. But as far as I know right now, this command can only be used in multiplayer, and only if you're the admin running the server.

Archived