Home

JA Rule featuring Metallica

Qui-GONE Jinn

Have you guys heard the new song from JA Rule featuring background-riffage from Metallica (AND a few new frontman James Hetfield-vocals) ??

Personally, I must say that I hate rap and that Nu-Metal bullsh*t, so I the only reason I downloaded this song is because it's the first sign of life from Metallica in two years...

So what do I think... the background riffs and doodles are heavy, and GOOD. The new vocals from King James are great, he says "More than this, nevermore your whipping-boy!" on a few occations, and oh-my-god how great it is to hear that James is still alive...the vocals are angry, heavy sounding, and really sent shivers down my spine.

However, in my opinion, Metallica's contributions are the only good things about this song... I HATE rap and everything connected with it... Rule's lyrics are stupid, and to have Metallica associated (sp?!) with that rap-crap is too bad really...

wellwell...it excited me to hear from Metallica again, the guitar and James parts are good after all... looking forward to the next album! rock on, guys! \m/

Archived