Home

WIP - Aurra Sing

Adonai Saboath

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Bogus

cool, i like it, but my only concern is her amrs look a little boney but other wise a very good torsi body.

You should look at a pic of aurra, she isnt all that buff you know. And he modeled it off of the actress. I think it looks great. ^_^, keep up the good work wrath.

very nice, accurate as well. I dont mind people making a model that someone has made. basically I see it as a good thing. Spacer set the standard and Adonai is trying (and doing a damn good job) to raise the bar. it forces competition, resulting in better quality models. Adonai I can't wait to see her in game. good luck in your future endevors.

-Sith Lord

I also think I should comment that her breasts are too large. This is not a matter of personal preference, it's simply a matter of staying true to the character.

By the way, will it be possible to turn off the antenna on a skin? I'd love to do a Padawan version of Aurra Sing, so she probably wouldn't have had the implant yet. Also, think any of her other accessories will be selectable?

what's the big deal about making more than one of the same model? is it written somewhere saying there can only be one model of each character? it gives people the option to download and use the one they WANT, not to mention that the creator must have a certain "love" for a specific character, and feels that improvements/modifications/changes can be made. if everybody had the mindset that we couldn't improve on what's been made in the past, we'd all be driving around in ford model-t's.

let's give some credit to spacermonkey too. wasn't his aurra sing the FIRST user-created model released for jkII?? 'nuff said.

i think this model looks more like the actress. she definitely has more of a sleeker, athletic build. and i REALLY dig her hair, especially the braids coming over her shoulder ... one of those little extra touches making the model go from good to exceptional.

keep up the great work!

heh, i'm still tweaking those braids.....heh.

i have a few plans for this model....

the hair is planned to be done much like yoda's hair, with alpha mapping, for extra coolness.

i've been thinking of adding extra bits of hair here and there (though not in character) to her head.

Mainly just for custom skin jobs that don't relate to aurra herself in any way.

i'll be adding in bangs, not sure what else, maybe an earing here n there....all meant to be alpha mapped....

oh, btw, if too many people think i need to shrink down her tits, i'll do it....but if not, i'll leave as is.

but if anyone complains about her booty being to big (when its done)....i'll shoot ya myself :D

Archived