Home

jedimods duelsaber

possumking

is it me or does the second saber not do any damn thing but stay in ur hand and not swing.........its just like the regular saber ur other hand does movements and when u put the other saber in ur hand the saber does those movements ......the color part rocks and the double sabers look good but the effects on the other sabers suck:mad: :mad: :mad:

well,if you want the other saber to move so much,why dont you make the custom animations?

dest put alot of work into this mod,and if you LOOK,when you are in the purple stance,you can attack with the 2nd saber in a way....not to mention the special move,which is ALOT better than the others,so i'd suggest you stop complaining.....then again....there always i s that 1 person who deosnt appreciate another's hard work....

:rolleyes:

umm...can you make new animations and import them into the game? No? Then shut up. Both sabers do damage, both sabers have their own stance, both sabers have a kick ass special move than only works with both. Not satisfied? Go make your own mod.

People like you irritate the living hell out of me. Someone makes a major breakthrough with a mod and you critique it like you can do better.

i'm gonna side with the first guy....sorta...

sure it looks cool.....sure it isn't totally useless....it could be so much more though.....(but NOT until we can get custom animations)...

i do like to use the 5th stance with one saber though....

ah, one can only dream/wait

my ONLY gripe...is the taunt.....heh, while it does sorta look cool......it leaves you wide open for attack (unless you wanna saber throw).....guess it takes balls to be taunting in the first place

btw chrono, something i've come to learn over the years....critique in any form is good.....its how we improve, although this guy did come off a like a jerk a teensy bit........anyone should feel free to critique something, regardless of whether or not they can do better

Hello,

I'm not sure where exactly to post this, but since it has to do with the jedimod I might as well post it here.

I understand the mod doesn't work properlly if any jedimoves (2.0 in my case) are also installed? Believing this to be the case, I removed the jedimoves (goodbye severing limbs) to see if the mod would work but I'm getting a problem with the second saber.

I followed the instructions Dest gave on another thread when I activate the second saber, it doesn't appear in the character's hand but somewhere mid-air behind. I have no idea what's the problem and would appreaciate any help. Don't know if it has anything to do with it but I did replace the regular saber with another hilt, both in SP and MP could that be the source of the trouble? Thanks.

Archived