Home

Qui-Gon and Dooku hilt SKINNED.

Cyper

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've updated the dooku saber skin a bit on the handle, I had a crummy reference picture to skin off of and I found a better one, you may not be able to even tell but I'll post a pic anyhow. heh.

http://webpages.charter.net/ebrey/dookurender.jpg

the qui gon is done, just the dooku hilt to do so far, its just hard to get ingame, he holds it in onw hand just fine, but when the saber it out, and he brings it to two hands, the second hand grabs at the bottom of the handle, well see on the dooku hilt the bottom half is bent, so the hand either clips though the model or the hand dosn't touch the bottom half of the saber at all..

most of the other dooku sabers that are out are like that too, so it may have to stay that way...

i can't believe the level o detail on the saber hilts u guys are the finest at modeling and skinning saber hilts i have ever seen.

i thought that Chrono's Dooku saber could no be beaten but yours has some how done that.

my god my god these sabers kick @ss. I can't wait for your next projects.

P.S. when i saw this i was like this :elephant:

yeah i noticed that too, i didnt think it was that big of a deal, but we are gunna fix some stuff up then release update for it and all later on. ill have InFlames fix that, just make it black in that area i guess.

Archived