Home

Star Wars Movies

raziel_spawn69

Hey! u guys know there are 3 more books in the ACTUAL star wars line? they are AFTER the whole vader thing and I hear the only reason they wont be made is cuz Georgie-poo is bored....

spam email? =-)

P.S. George has an obsession with people loosing arms...... Anakin, Luke, and many other brave men lose arms.... no legs......

Yeah, it pisses me off...

There were originally scripts for 9 full movies...but George has already stated that he won't die making Star Wars movies, so he will "NOT be making the final three movies, and nobody else will."

Saber Lucas? Yeah...that's my idea...but I can't seem to find a working one...

"Yet in the original 3 movies not one stormtrooper was killed from a direct hit with a lightsaber. Infact only 1 non jedi ever got personally hit with a saber and that was that bloke in the cantina."

Guess you never saw Return of the Jedi. Because, Luke killed half of Jabba the Hutts crew on the sand vessel, with his Lightsaber.

errr ummm err ummm, i thought he just deflected the shots and kicked people, oh thats right i remember now... i stand corrected... though i still cant remember him actually hitting anyone with it... so i guess i dont remember :p .

well i still hold to my no stormtroopers got hit by a lightsaber. And disembemberments should have been more common, not just i salsh this across your body and you will fall over, instead of through your body.

I believe that if George Lucas decide not to continue working for the next three episodes, some other people will do. I have read the next trilogy and it's a thrill. I do not want to spoil it, since I don't know who of you guys have also read it. But I will say this. In the next three episodes, Luke Skywalker really builds the famous Jedi Academy on Yavin-4 and embarks on a trully amazing quest in the galaxy, in search of new trainees...:luke::x-wing:

Lets just hope Geoge doesn't die before he makes EP3, that would really piss me off. What if he got hit by a train or something. Or maybe he has a clone of himslelf.... Hmmm or better yet a mini clone of himself, yea, to carry on his legacy.

Originally posted by Freakinmario

I believe that if George Lucas decide not to continue working for the next three episodes, some other people will do. I have read the next trilogy and it's a thrill. I do not want to spoil it, since I don't know who of you guys have also read it. But I will say this. In the next three episodes, Luke Skywalker really builds the famous Jedi Academy on Yavin-4 and embarks on a trully amazing quest in the galaxy, in search of new trainees...:luke::x-wing:

Are you saying that you have read episodes 7-9 written by George Lucas? If so then ur on crack, none of the expanded universe starwars novels where written by George Lucas, Moron.

If you actally have read the storyline to the 7-9 episodes written by Geoge Lucas I salute you, but I guarantee that you have not. They where never released. Stay off the pipe man.

They are not written by Lucas, and although I cannot give you right now titles and author's name, I will send it right here as soon as I check my library. Thank you for your interest, btw...:p

You said that you read the next trilogy, IE: Episodes 7-9 of the original story, these have never been released.

YOU HAVE NOT READ EPISODE'S 7-9 OF STAR WARS!

Expanded universe novels do not count in the original 9 episodes. Therefore there will not be any movies about them.

Ok! You are right. I have not read episodes 7-9 of the original Star Wars by George Lucas. But if you could please tell me this.

Star Wars: The Jedi Academy Trilogy by Kevin J. Anderson

Ep 1 : Jedi Search, Ep 2 : Dark Aprentice, Ep 3 : Champions of the Force

Does these titles says to you something. If I'm wrong, or If I have n't yet realised that this trilogy novels are part of the Expanded Star Wars Universe, don't hesitate now to blast me.

I believe that if George Lucas decide not to continue working for the next three episodes, some other people will do

i very much doubt it....he will make a law against it because he wouldnt be able to bare the fact that someones else is making more money from the star wars films than he was! :D

Originally posted by OOM-187

Are you saying that you have read episodes 7-9 written by George Lucas? If so then ur on crack, none of the expanded universe starwars novels where written by George Lucas, Moron.

Hey! calm it down a bit! Dont be so rude to other forum members when they have done nothing to you!

Boba Rhett will get you with his little cane in a minute! :D

Ok! You are right. I have not read episodes 7-9 of the original Star Wars by George Lucas. But if you could please tell me this.

Does these titles says to you something. If I'm wrong, or If I have n't yet realised that this trilogy novels are part of the Expanded Star Wars Universe, don't hesitate now to blast me.

Nope, that's part of the EU. Even if George did make the third trilogy he would basically nullify all of the EU. That would probably piss off a few people.

to make things sure.. ALL BOOKS are EU.. Except the ones that translated to the movies...

books and comics are considered EU, because Lucas did not write them =P

ok? koo

Originally posted by raziel_spawn69

Hey! u guys know there are 3 more books in the ACTUAL star wars line? they are AFTER the whole vader thing and I hear the only reason they wont be made is cuz Georgie-poo is bored....

spam email? =-)

P.S. George has an obsession with people loosing arms...... Anakin, Luke, and many other brave men lose arms.... no legs......

Wow, your kind of slow aren't you ?

ok you are all wrong. GL only made scripts for 1-6 originally. then in 1993, the Zahn series heir to the empire was written, and GL OFFICIALLY (AS IN, DOCUMENTARY-- YOU CAN CHECK THE BACK OF THE NOVEL, TOO. SO DONT EVEN DARE ARGUE THIS POINT BECAUSE I'LL Alright, settle down there, this is your warning... none of that kind of talk on our forums!) stated that the heir to the empire was the OFFICIAL episodes 7-9. check it if you wish. it says clearly on the back of the novel that it is the "OFFICIAL CONTINUATION OF THE STAR WARS SAGA". so, obviously, GL didnt write heir to the empire. discussion closed.:thumbsup:

There are five canon SW novels...

Star Wars, from the Adventures of Luke Skywalker (aka: A New Hope)

Empire Strikes Back

Return of the Jedi

The Phantom Menace

Attack of the Clones

Only the first one was written by George Lucas (in 1976), but all are canon after the films and official screenplays (where they don't contradict the films). Everything else... well, it's not canon (despite bits that might appear in the canon films, like Coruscant). Everything else is "EU" despite it having the official star wars logo on it, and yes, that includes Shadows of the Empire.

Calling the EU novels (and games, and comics) "official" is irrelevant to the canon discussion, because anything bearing the Star Wars logo has to (legally) be officially liscensed. That doesn't mean that it fits the official storyline continuity though.

Look at all the stuff in the EU that is outright contradicted by the prequels, for example... Lucas has stated numerous times (before and right up to the day that TPM was released in theaters)... you might as well forget what you read in the none canon material, it has no bearing on how he'll write the rest of the story.

And no, as plenty of people know, he didn't have the scripts all written before the 1990's, he made most of it up as he went along (for the prequels).

One thing though, I swear that Lucas said in an interview (before TPM) that the Clone Wars would be the story of the Mandalorian supercommandos fighting the Jedi.... I guess he changed his mind, because that's not how it's come out thus far. Oh well. And Lucas explained that he was misunderstood about Episodes 7-9 (any taking place after Return of the Jedi), he was just playing with the idea and hadn't really gotten anything planned for sure. He's gone out and said he won't make them, period.

PS: If SW.com is quoting George directly, and in context, then that's what I'll go with. ; )

Archived