Home

Do you believe in Alien's?

leXX

Originally posted by Darth Clem

ur american right?!

lol the british empire was pretty big my friend .... including unless my sources are incorrect ..... america :)

ha ha ha now who beat this vast empire of yours i think it was my friend..........unless my sources are incorrect........the americans

The roman empire was way stronger then the british the british did just take advantage of people with no technology like the africans so the british were not that great don't just get cocky casue you are british

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Darth Knight

ha ha ha now who beat this vast empire of yours i think it was my friend..........unless my sources are incorrect........the americans

The roman empire was way stronger then the british the british did just take advantage of people with no technology like the africans so the british were not that great don't just get cocky casue you are british

Um... dont get to mean with the british... Im of british nobel blood... (5th generation american) and im not that cocky... Ó_Ò

Originally posted by Darth Knight

ha ha ha now who beat this vast empire of yours i think it was my friend..........unless my sources are incorrect........the american

go and read in a history book, preferably not american because then it will of course be historically incorrect, and find out the tactics used by the americans to defeat the English. When youve done that come back here and tell us how wrong you are to boast about how 'great' the americans are.

And dont get cocky because youre american

Originally posted by JM Qui-Gon Jinn

Hahaha the brithish empire better than the egyptian and the roman?? Lmao hahahahaha.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha yes!

:D

Originally posted by Divine Spirit

go and read in a history book, preferably not american because then it will of course be historically incorrect, and find out the tactics used by the americans to defeat the English. When youve done that come back here and tell us how wrong you are to boast about how 'great' the americans are.

And dont get cocky because youre american

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha yes!

:D

you took the words right out of my mouth. AND IT HURT

Archived