Home

Neo reloaded - WIP

razhel

Ok, here is the first image of the neo model from matrix reloaded. I've modeled that torso and arms this morning:

http://www24.brinkster.com/razhel/temp/neorel1.jpg

For the image to load you'll have to open a new window, copy the url and paste it into the new window (sorry, but thats a host limitation).

I'm open to suggestions, not only for the model, but for hosts too ;)

good start, a little tip: use the skeleton to follow the correct posture, this will save you some time when you are ready to weight the mesh.

and something weird is happening at the shoulder, maybe moving the arms up a little would help?

is that a mesmooth modifier?...try to keep it low poly at first and then add details.

best of luck!

First, for those that cant load the images, Hanch Saode well explained it :)

I agree with Matt Shoemaker and Psyk0Sith that there is a problem with the arms near the shoulder, to be exact, where the arm meets the back. Moving the arms up a little is not the solution, as the torso and arms completely match neo on his new outfit (the image i used for reference is on the front page of the official site).

Psyk0Sith: I'm having problems downloading the tools atm but as soon as i download them i'll make the model fit the skeleton, thanks. btw, the model is not using a meshmooth modifier.

keo718: yep, neo with trenchcoat, but not matrix trenchcoat, matrix reloaded trenchcoat (easier + i like it more + no new animations :D )

Thanks for your comments guys. I dont have new renders today as i've only made the pelvis and legs that are very low poly as the coat will mostly cover them. The model (torso, arms and legs) is actually around 2000 polys. If you like the model, *cough* keep the thread alive ;)

Archived