17 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the Stronger Jedi....?

• Yoda
    • Obi-Wan Kenobi
    • Luke Skywalker
    • Anakin Skywalker
    • Other

im not completly sure of the question

but i reckon that if obi wan had continued to be trained instead of rushed into training anakin. and had all the nasty jedi slaughter stuff never happened then he would have eventually led the jedi council and been the bestest of all jedi even surpassing yoda.

I voted Luke. He's the only Jedi I really like. And, he's powerful. Look, he's the only one Emperor Palps was even concerned about. I don't think he gave a f**k about Yoda, but young Skywalker.... there's a force to be reckoned with. (although Palps is too cool to lose to ANY Jedi)

And, to further my arguement, this is assuming Luke has reached the pinnacle of his power.

Originally posted by Shadow Angel

I voted Luke. He's the only Jedi I really like. And, he's powerful. Look, he's the only one Emperor Palps was even concerned about. I don't think he gave a f**k about Yoda, but young Skywalker.... there's a force to be reckoned with. (although Palps is too cool to lose to ANY Jedi)

And, to further my arguement, this is assuming Luke has reached the pinnacle of his power.

Yes the sun of skywalker was worthy avisry that helped bring him down...

Originally posted by Shadow Angel

yeah dude!! A lot of ppl havent seen the TRUE POWER of Luke!!... Jeez..

Originally posted by HellFyre69

yeah dude!! A lot of ppl havent seen the TRUE POWER of Luke!!... Jeez..

Luke doesnt really start getting powerfull tell the end of the movies... And there is this large jump in power in th EU... Yoda and Obi-wan had faith in him... So he must be more powerfull than some people think he is...

i figured one of the skywalkers deserved to win, i voted for anakin because i feel sorry for the guy, i mean you have a geeky hair cut all your life!!!! first that bowl, then the padawan "ill never get laid till im a knight" haircut, and finally he gets burned so bad he doesnt grow any hair.

can ya tell im in love with my hair?

Archived