Home

Pathetic...

-Chrono_MOT-

ehehe :)

Me? :p

i'm doing my MOD and giving it to Dest to combine, because if i release it, everyone would still download Dest's and wouldn't touch mine ;) As Dest's Owns.

And Dest, Jaii, NickR, TekView aka Subject, Ask have all helped me with mine (that isn't finished yet :p)

Be honest, but dont be unkind guys, most mods are not without merit, and jedistyle is a good mod in its own right........ as is dests

Ive played both quite a bit, The fact that i prefer 1 over the other is really neither here nor there.

If its shameless elf promotion ya want, just make a thread called OMFG i cant believe this!!! :p

Thats my piece, no offence if any is taken ;)

Cheers

What is wrong with everybody on these forums??? Every Mod made required energy to produce. It isn't an ol' 5 sec. project and then you send it out! People spend lots of time and energy making models, skins, and mods. Just becuase a mod is similar does not make it an attempt to steal a person's ideas. It happened to me too. I worked on a mod for a long time, then all of a sudden Chrono posts a thread about his new NPC MOD. I had been working on mine for a long time, but nooooo, Chrono posts hate mail at me constantly. So I had to get a name change just to hide. I may not have adressed the public as soon as you, but I did have a mod in porduction that took time and effort because I included custom skins. Secondly, About people complaining about spamming. Most people who spam do it to see reactions, Like I did with the fake thread I made. I did it only after seeing the reactions from jayspbrigg's thread which gave me a good laugh. If you all are machure adults then why does spam get to you. Are all yall 16 yr old's just like me, If not then act your age. You all bitchin' over spam ain't gonna change it.

"Dest's mod" isnt even all dest's.

What i find most interesting is this comparison everyone makes. I've tried both, dest's mod might have some nice eye candy but it doesnt have half the features of the other.

I hate to say anything bad about any mod, it takes a lot of work to make them and their developer's don't get anything but a feeling of accomplishment when done and maybe some praise.

studman, everyone knew it was you anyway. You're the one insisting on being such an idiot. I never made any kind of "hate-mail" I was telling everyone like it was - that you were an idea-thief just posting ideas that everyone else was doing, trying to pass them off as your own. Then when you got caught by someone, you posted a new thread totally different with the same words but giving credit to the REAL authors. Then you made up several fake threads, flamed all the modelers, flamed all the coders, and proceeded to make up 3 or 4 different accounts to try and 'hide' yourself albeit unsuccessfully.

I for one have yet to try JediStyle, I was merely looking for opinions on who thought which was better.

Archived