Home

New clonetrooper models released.

KapnKeg

Hey everybody. My clonetrooper model just got posted on jediknightii.net. Head over there and give it a download! NOW!! ;)

clones clones clones!!

It's actually two different variations of the clonetrooper ... the clone and the clonepilot. Includes CTF skins, BOT support, LOD support.

I guess now it's time to move on to a new project. Hmmm. Any suggestions?

They look awsome, I was only able to test them on my NF server, but I noticed they didn't have CAPs and the Lightsaber doesn't work right. I've changed them into singleplayer right now, they replaced the Rebels and Cloudcity cops.

Awsome models again, thank you for your work, and adding to the fun of Jedi Knight II.

Originally posted by ReIIiK

I've changed them into singleplayer right now, they replaced the Rebels and Cloudcity cops..

Sorry to double post, but is this hard to do ReIIiK? Switching characters from SP to one's you downloaded. And can you put the default back if you feel like it?

Yes K.O. you can change them very easy. Also to remove them all you do is remove the pk3 file that you made from the base dir.

There are tons of threads on this forum on how to get models into singleplayer, too me some time to learn how myself. Its really fun and easy to do.

ReIIiK: Congrats on your quick observations! I'm impressed. No, they don't have caps. I couldn't get them to work right with the shaders and everything so they would glow right so I just deleted 'em. (well, they're still in a max file somewhere) I figured it wouldn't be seen too much in multiplayer anyway. As for holding the saber wrong and having a screwed up backstab ... yup. I just noticed that yesterday but I submitted my files during the middle of last week.

Both of these problems can be fixed with minimal effort if enough people want it. As for me though, I'm so sick of looking at clones by this point that I just want to do something new. ;)

Archived