Home

invasion?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok...hello...yes it is me!! i am back and i apolgize for me friends actions and i did not tell them to invade yet for i been gone. and well i will see that the next time we try to invade we will do it properly. Yada yada yada ect.

*starts trowing tomatos at every one* take that u silly people!!

Chef Yom

I have a comfession to make.

I am a spy sent here from EscapeMI. I was sent to "monitor" For when the perfect time for EscapeMI to attack. They will send about 20 members over here to completely tear this place apart dding knew threads, pushing out the Aresen ones. They have a Admin friend helping so they can ban the regular posters here from Aresen and EscapeMI in case of Re-Attcaks. The Admin will change the Forum names and status to Monkey Island type forums. They are also planning on taking LucasConsoles cause it's so small. They will be planning the attack sometime next week.

Beware.

Just Kidding :D

... *tries not to laugh* :D ... *snicker* ... well, I think I speak for everyone here when I say...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

You call that an invasion?! Oh no, Aresen, woways us, we're going to lose all of our threads to new useless spam which Cracken...*begins to die laughing*....can't just close and delete in 3.5 seconds!!!

:rofl:

You people are pathetic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Kjølen

I have a comfession to make.

I am a spy sent here from EscapeMI. I was sent to "monitor" For when the perfect time for EscapeMI to attack. They will send about 20 members over here to completely tear this place apart dding knew threads, pushing out the Aresen ones. They have a Admin friend helping so they can ban the regular posters here from Aresen and EscapeMI in case of Re-Attcaks. The Admin will change the Forum names and status to Monkey Island type forums. They are also planning on taking LucasConsoles cause it's so small. They will be planning the attack sometime next week.

Beware.

ok mr. crazy man *trows a tomato in Kjølen face* there

Ive never applied my self to spelling and I dont want to start just now... I take a swing at a word and move on... sometimes I feel I need to spell some words perfectly... so leave me alone If I took a swing and missed... :p

Originally posted by Camus

Ive never applied my self to spelling and I dont want to start just now... I take a swing at a word and move on... sometimes I feel I need to spell some words perfectly... so leave me alone If I took a swing and missed... :p

it is ok camus i have the same problem so dont worry aboot it

Archived