Home

I guess there are good chances you can be a jedi, Look at this pic!

Mandalorian iTi

Just an idea to throw out....look at yoda's saber. it's incredibly small when compared to other sabers. this could just as easily be a saber despite the fact taht it is long and thin. Everyone has different preferences for weapons, that's why there are customized guns for people with missing fingers and what not. Since sabers are supposed to be like swords (yes that's obvious, i know) and swords were adn are made in as many designs a you can imagine for people with different fighting styles and what not, the size of this object doesn't rule out it's being a saber. As someone said already, you can customize your sabers. my vote goes for a saber.

Originally posted by Gaalgoth

Just an idea to throw out....look at yoda's saber. it's incredibly small when compared to other sabers. this could just as easily be a saber despite the fact taht it is long and thin. Everyone has different preferences for weapons, that's why there are customized guns for people with missing fingers and what not. Since sabers are supposed to be like swords (yes that's obvious, i know) and swords were adn are made in as many designs a you can imagine for people with different fighting styles and what not, the size of this object doesn't rule out it's being a saber. As someone said already, you can customize your sabers. my vote goes for a saber.

his hands are huge.

And to answer that other question.

The belt is skinned on. therefore it wouldnt be curved or bending.

And its not modeled its too flat

maul dont disgrace that name... it is a lightsaber dont be ignorent just look at the damn thing, and yes you are right about it being a model, you all know that is just a character model(dont be stupid), this pic proves nothing about how easy it is to be a jedi!!! its gonna be hella hard to be one look at the FAQ. wanna be a jedi play any jedi knight games or get knights of the old republic when it comes out.

maul dont disgrace that name... it is a lightsaber dont be ignorent just look at the damn thing, and yes you are right about it being a model, you all know that is just a character model(dont be stupid), this pic proves nothing about how easy it is to be a jedi!!! its gonna be hella hard to be one look at the FAQ. wanna be a jedi play any jedi knight games or get knights of the old republic when it comes out.

Ooooooh, handbags!:rolleyes:

It's essentially luck to become force sensitive, but a lot of hard work to go through the training of becoming a jedi. Casual gamers can do it, but a force sensitive power gamer will probably become a jedi before a force sensitive casual gamer. It is possible though. But in all honesty, power gamers will (as in most games) probably have better characters thean casual gamers. just the way it works.

anyone? when did they say it will be comepletely random to become force sensitive?

I agree thats how they should do it, as it makes the most sense and relates to the movies.

Hey and do u think the devs ever check these boards? are they the official lucas boards?

Do you think it will take your character a while to realize he is force sensitive, or you will know right when you make it.

Originally posted by dekMan:.

anyone? when did they say it will be comepletely random to become force sensitive?

I agree thats how they should do it, as it makes the most sense and relates to the movies.

Hey and do u think the devs ever check these boards? are they the official lucas boards?

Do you think it will take your character a while to realize he is force sensitive, or you will know right when you make it.

1... uhm... i dont remember saying it... but i did read or heard somewhere that for each person it will be different to become jedi and force sensitive.

2... The devs never check these boards.. these are NOT the official.. but these ARE the more restfull and easier to read and ask questions on... a lot of us check the main site and other sites for news and info ... so we are realy up to date :D

3... well i personally think you will just find out about it... i think it is not going to be like a sign popping over your head saying... HEY YOUR FORCE SENSITIVE NOW.... you will probably find out when you are doing stuff that the force will let you know.

I hope that answers some questions :D

Cya

-Wraith 8-

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nope...

These are the admins for the Lucasforums:

ChrisC3po

ZeroXcape

TheJackal

Aristotle

Spaff

DJG

Jake

Lemon Head

Kurgan

Boba Rhett

Ikhnaton

Metallus

Swoosh

matt-windu

Visac

telarium

Sarah

Juztyn

I think the forums belong to Chris3PO and ZeroXcape.

Now i know that all the others were once just mods and admins of the old forums before the great merge.

Juztyn is just the admin of these forums. the SWGalaxies.net forums.

And Juztyn and MikeC came from the Massassi.net... and Juz had this idea about a site and a forum for Star Wars Galaxies. and the lucasforums gave them a forum and space for the site. So Juz is also the admin for the site: SWGalaxies.net.

Archived