Home

yo, whos new here ?

DeadEyeDave

Wow ,this is the first time in 300 years i visit this place again, can anyone tell me whos new here since i left.. cause a while back i've readed a thread from Griswold, he said he was new... or was that just a joke ( since he had 1000+ posts ) and there was another Griswold right ? ( or is that the person from the thread? )

well hello again!

Was also a big Half-Lifer until I recently saw the MI trilogy going cheap and remembering it from back when it first came out, I just had to get it and it was every bit as funny today as then.

Also had to buy MI4 but seems there may be a wait for MI5...

Bummer.....

Originally posted by Gatorboy

welcome back man...

erm, it's me NiKo, remember?

Fcourse, youre one off the guys i didnt forget the most.. ( with natty )

you where the first that did nice to me.... when i just joined... man i had some problems with some off the other members..

hey! WB, remember me? (you probably don't, but i have to ask) it's good your back, we need some fresh faces, but we need some oldies (and i use the term loosely) as wellotherwise it''l change too fast. now lets see if we can get some other people back.

Originally posted by DeadEyeDave

well, i used to have fights with a guy with Cartman ( from southpark ) in his sig, dunno his name, but for that reason i thought all of u were like that ( course it isnt :) ), so i had some problems getting in the "group".

but all good now!

you had problems with good old deadmeat? (or as he was then, the XXXX, forgive me if i missed an X)

that's weird...

Originally posted by DeadEyeDave

yeah it was deadmeat.....

if i said yes, he said no, and so on

but that was all settled up a long time ago....

Really?

Wait a sec, hold on, I never realized that. R U serious? I had Cartman in my sig when I was the_xxxxx, but as Deadmeat (wich I was when you joined) I had a sig with all 4 South Park boys so you'd remember that wouldn't you? And in december I posted as the_xxxxx again, but then I removed my old sig.

If I really did that, sorry for being an ####### man.

But I remember another guy who came here around summer 2001 and his name was Cartman, his sig was Cartman, and I believe he was a trouble-maker. I'm not saying you are stupid cause you can't remember anything right, I just can't believe 'm that annoying (>Other side of me: "Succes at last!!!"<).

Originally posted by Deadmeat_X

Really?

Wait a sec, hold on, I never realized that. R U serious? I had Cartman in my sig when I was the_xxxxx, but as Deadmeat (wich I was when you joined) I had a sig with all 4 South Park boys so you'd remember that wouldn't you? And in december I posted as the_xxxxx again, but then I removed my old sig.

If I really did that, sorry for being an ####### man.

I just can't believe 'm that annoying (>Other side of me: "Succes at last!!!"<).

No, you weren't annoying at all, I remember that time.That guy was me, but I won't consider myself as a trouble maker:mad: , it was just a little fight, I don't remember what we were arguing about:p ...But we became "friends" after a while, and stopped arguing. (If I remember right)

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=21683

Archived