Home

WIP: Jerec

mariners2001

Hey all....here is my latest efforts (my previous being Emperor Palpatine and Raas Avlow) and here are the results. I'd say this skin is 95% done. This skin is based off of Jerec, dark jedi, from Jedi Knight 1.

I'm having a problem with the icon showing up in-game and that's the only setback for this being released. If anyone wants to help, contact me at robinhawk@yahoo.com

Comments/feedback are welcome.........

This Geocities, so copy and paste the url into your web browser.

Jerec.jpg

shot0043.jpg

Wow Great work. Looks awesome so far. especially like the face.

Three suggestions:

1. create a shadow effect around the edge of the shoulder pads to make it seem more like they are above the shoulder it self

2. blend in the folds on his chest a little bit more and add some more detail to them. they look a bit cartoonish.

3. add a belt or figure out some way to separate his torso from his waist.

Other then that It looks awesome!

NICE!!!

Still need to give him some kind of separation between the hips and torso and it looks like part of the shadow on the shadow is missing but Excellent work. I will dl it imediatly once your done :D

You might want to consider using the bald jedi, I'm not sure if it will look right because his jaw is wider, but it would get rid of the modeled hair his head has.

That's what I wanted to do in the first place, but I couldn't figure out how to use that model. If you tell me how, I'll definitely do that.

It's very easy all you have to do is make a skin file but instead of naming it model_default.skin you name it model_default.surf It is very easy to get the hang of. If you where to have a bald jedi for the galak model you can go like this:

Surfoff head

Surfon head_off

These two lines of text whould be in the .surf file and you would still use your .skin file w/ the jpegs as well. The bald jedi would work great because Jerecs jaw is also wide. Also you might have to tweak around the textures if you go with baldy.

Archived