Home

Jedimod 2.1 Hilt choosing?

Zippo85

I read in a nother forum that the 1.1 version of the (OUTSTANDING!) Jedimod would have a "chose between different hilt models" feature. well i have 2.1 and cant seeme to figure out how to change it.

Any body want to fill me up on that?

Zippo85

Originally posted by Zippo85

I read in a nother forum that the 1.1 version of the (OUTSTANDING!) Jedimod would have a "chose between different hilt models" feature. well i have 2.1 and cant seeme to figure out how to change it.

Any body want to fill me up on that?

Zippo85

Jedimod 2.1++ is done by a guy called BOFH which does not have custom saber hilts

Dest`s version Jedimod 1.1 does have custom hilts

Dest's JediMod 1.1 has a neat hilt selector. The mod comes with 3 hilts selectable. Desann, Luke and Reborn. Funnily enough there is no standard 'Kyle' saber. The saber selector is in the Player 'menu' under the area where you select your character.

I think that the texture/model names have to be a different format or something for the hilt selector, saber_dooku rather than saber_w, like the reborn's is for example. If you just downloaded the saber it would be in the original _w format.

look at them aboutthehilts.txt file that comes with the mod and it will tell you how to setup the hilts. I totaly forgot about the normal kyle one though... You can type /hilt kyle and /hilt2 kyle to get kyle's hilt though.

And this allows different saber hilts for different users in the same MP game??? Does it work for bots as I practice against them. It would be nice if bots had a default one and I could use a custom one such as Obi-Wan's or Vader's....

I got a problem. I keep getting kicked from JediMod++ v2.2 games before I can join. What happens is when everythings done loading, I see myself entering the game, then the next second it freezes, and takes me back to the main menu saying "Server Disconnected."

I thought taking 1.0 out of Gamedata would help, but no go. Then I tried removing the yoda model, thought that my be the problem for some reason, but is wasn't. Then I renamed the folder to jedimod instead of jediplus, that didn't help. Does anyone know why it keeps sending me back to the main menu?

Alright, thanks. You mean even the one's I keep in the folders in the base folder? Anyways, I'll try it.

**Edit: Well, I took the qui-gon hilt I had out. I even took out the folders that only had hilts in them. That didn't work though. Anything else I can do?

This is 2.2 btw to anyone who can help.

**Edit: I turned on auto download for the server I wanted to go in, and it downloaded "jediplus.pk3" to the base folder. I guess I have to have that in the base for it to work.. don't remember is saying put in base, just Gamedata.. Oh well. =P

Anyone else have to do this?

Archived